4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Not going to say anything new about the game, others have said everything and this game is as good as they say only bad thing is that there's not more of it. I'm going to do some simping and leave it that:
Hasshaku-sama is the GOAT bruh:eek::eek::eek:. Every game she's in, she's the best, this game even in Fatal frame V she was the scariest ghost.
Fuck titjobs I want to play basketball with woman. Pretty sure she gives the softest screens ever:love: (wouldn't mind getting caught on a screen if she's the one setting it:sneaky:). Let's not talk about what she can do to you in the post:cool:.

QsMjrm

May 2, 2023
the game is good it needs some time to finish but its so worth it and it has very good animations :)

May 15, 2018
If you want to access the gallery you don't need a full save
The only thing that changes from finishing the game is two indicators in the main menu showing which endings you got

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It’s hard to tell whether the best friend is an absolute piece of shit or the best bro ever

My dude literary said “I have no need of a coward as a friend”like who the hell says that to their friend? What a piece of shit.

But if he knew about the sexy mommy rape ghosts then that means he was absolutely looking out for his bro and he’s the best friend that anyone could hope for

The duality of shota

Oct 18, 2020
Cant seem to get past 4am it's bee like a fucking hour... no matter what i do rng is so bad, the game shouldnt be this frustrating...

May 15, 2018
There's alot of tips some pages back
I would say that the game changing tip is knowing where the HP items respawn every hour (Which I described in detail in said tips) and that you can press the Tab button to move the camera to the nearest monster, letting you know what's near and how to react to it

Oct 18, 2020
There's alot of tips some pages back
I would say that the game changing tip is knowing where the HP items respawn every hour (Which I described in detail in said tips) and that you can press the Tab button to move the camera to the nearest monster, letting you know what's near and how to react to it
Yeah i found those later, very helpful btw, i was just venting i suppose.
All in all i really liked the concept of the game.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes