4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Clashvenar

Jul 6, 2020
So apparently I think that the shadow girl is somewhat related to the protagonist maybe she knew him already like she could be his sister or cousin ? coz they both have almost the same looks !

EDIT :- If you looks close at the shadow girl face you can see her having those white bandage stuff on her face just like the protagonist
I think it's just a doppleganger, or as said in other comment, "MC's shadow" of some sorts.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
So apparently I think that the shadow girl is somewhat related to the protagonist maybe she knew him already like she could be his sister or cousin ? coz they both have almost the same looks !

EDIT :- If you looks close at the shadow girl face you can see her having those white bandage stuff on her face just like the protagonist
Its based on the Creepbook 'My Shadow'. Its basically a Shadow that doesn't want to be actioned by the MC, so they separated and get a mind of their own. And it has its own identity and ideals and everything.

Well in this , its ideal is to take revenge on the MC by literally focking him.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Its based on the Creepbook 'My Shadow'. Its basically a Shadow that doesn't want to be actioned by the MC, so they separated and get a mind of their own. And it has its own identity and ideals and everything.

Well in this , its ideal is to take revenge on the MC by literally focking him.
Man, Why can't i get a Sexy opposite-gender version of myself that wants to have sex with me, always those lucky H-game protagonists.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Man, Why can't i get a Sexy opposite-gender version of myself that wants to have sex with me, always those lucky H-game protagonists.
Probably when humans figure out Multidimensional Transports, maybe, you can go and visit your female version of yourself lmao, maybe, they might have the same thoughts as you

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
What you need... Is a succubus!
Ahh, succubi, the one being where you can be certain they'll try anything to drag your ass into bed with them, the only question is, is it the "lifeforce draining vixen that kills you with sex" or the modern "only drains you of your seed and leaves you exhausted" type of succubus. cause i think most of us probably prefer to survive the encounter.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't need anything.
Everybody needs somebody... <3

Ahh, succubi, the one being where you can be certain they'll try anything to drag your ass into bed with them, the only question is, is it the "lifeforce draining vixen that kills you with sex" or the modern "only drains you of your seed and leaves you exhausted" type of succubus. cause i think most of us probably prefer to survive the encounter.
So true and I agree on the catch and release kind being the far more preferable kind to be caught by.

2d56a4502c21cb6ec77be13841b875d4.jpeg

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes