4.70 star(s) 24 Votes
May 15, 2018
some have cheats or some for infinite life?,i want play the game but i not stop of ded bc marie,not care if i change of floor or whatever,she allways kill me and i cant play with sound,i need play mute yes or yes.
There was this a few posts ago if you are willing to try it, also Mary doesn't need sound but the Piano Woman does.

btw cheat - going to AppData\Local\Houkago_no_[IGNOREBRACKETS]Onigokko, opening the Stage.sav in notepad and changing lifeCur="x" will allow you to change your lives with seemingly no limit.

Reactions: Jebboya

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
Good game, wish it was a bit easier with after 5 am, but it's quite fun. Hoping the dev has more like these in the future

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Spooky/10 very scare. Completely unrelated, anyone know of any abandoned and haunted schools in the area? I'm trying to bust a nut ghost.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
This game was really great. The only problem I have is mob spawn rules or behaviour. The only problem I have with this game is Mob Spawn Rules. Could have done with more scenes as well, but I can't be too picky.

Edit: Also, was the shadow mob made to intentionally look like the protag, but just gender-swapped?

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
AWW, I was one step slower to finishing this game and someone already beat me to it in writing walkthrough, but this game is small data size, BEEG GAMEPLAY. unlocked one of the ending so probably do another one other day .

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
right after playing the game myself, i thought i could add some information and help against the ghosts.

• Slit-Mouth-Woman: very basic enemy that chases you, easily dealt with by hiding somewhere outside her line of sight
  • Painting: a roadblock, won't do much if you notice her in advance, if she's blocking your way, take the stairs or enter a room.
  • Weeping-Angel: just like most "statue-chasers", they won't move an inch while being looked at, just do a staring contest until she teleports away.
  • Rule63 Shadow: that black shadowy blob is also easily avoided by hiding, Weak towards your flashlight, just keep shining it on her until it dissapears.
  • Horny Police: Red-light Green-light basically, everyone moves on green, and everyone stops on red.
  • Jiangshi: She's a tough cookie, you need the talisman and use it near her to get rid of her, hiding is useless against her, she got the nose of a bloodhound and WILL Sniff you out eventually.
  • Piano-Girl: I hope you got good ears to locate her, if she finishes her little song without interruption she will teleport towards you and take 1 heart away. you gotta find her and interact with her to stop that from happening.
  • Mary the Doll: Probably the hardest enemy of all, the ENTIRE ROOM is a danger-zone with her in it, no matter if you hide or not, if you share a room with her you get captured instantly, best way to combat her is to stick close of entrances, if the textbox says she's in your current room you got a few seconds to escape the room. time-stop can help you immensely against her if an exit is a bid far away.
  • Hachishakusama: Hiding from the big girl is ill adviced, if she's near you, your hearts will slowly turn pink, and if they are full you will exit your hiding hole and seek the big girls embrace, try to keep your distance from her.
  • Hanako the Toilet Ghost: She's Acting like a mimic, pretending to be a hiding-spot, keep a close eye on the hiding spots, if they are slightly open and have red eyes hiding in them. do not enter.

The3DWeiPin

May 2, 2020
Would genuinely play this if im not a darn coward, thought i conquered horror game after playing so many of them, guess all those FNAF and outlast jumpscare got nothing on a literal women running at you huh

Mitcholas

Feb 29, 2020
Fuck this game.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but after several hours I cannot for the life of me even get to 5am.

Item spawns are never in my favor. Health recovery? More rare than a girl that's into gamer guys.

If it isn't 2 separate ghosts cornering me with no way out, it's Mary suddenly popping up at the worst time every other attempt. If just Mary could be disabled/removed, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is for me. I got sooooo close on one run, used a talisman, got away from the tall lady with time stop, only to leave the room and immediately get hit with the shadow girl at 1 heart.

No game as ever made me nearly smash my keyboard, but leave it to a H game of all things to push me "this" close to doing it.

Dec 21, 2019
Fuck this game.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but after several hours I cannot for the life of me even get to 5am.

Item spawns are never in my favor. Health recovery? More rare than a girl that's into gamer guys.

If it isn't 2 separate ghosts cornering me with no way out, it's Mary suddenly popping up at the worst time every other attempt. If just Mary could be disabled/removed, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is for me. I got sooooo close on one run, used a talisman, got away from the tall lady with time stop, only to leave the room and immediately get hit with the shadow girl at 1 heart.

No game as ever made me nearly smash my keyboard, but leave it to a H game of all things to push me "this" close to doing it.
ah, related, but mary sometime does not appear from time to time, better rng i guess?
you can try stocking time stop item, and health. and do the room/hallway trick for mary. (if she says she in 1f hallway, just enter one of the room.)then if she say she in 1f room, get out (works few times for me) just dont stay in 1 hiding spot location for too long.otherwise it str8 homing.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes