4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
If it isn't 2 separate ghosts cornering me with no way out, it's Mary suddenly popping up at the worst time every other attempt. If just Mary could be disabled/removed, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is for me. I got sooooo close on one run, used a talisman, got away from the tall lady with time stop, only to leave the room and immediately get hit with the shadow girl at 1 heart.
Mary always teleports to the room you are currently in on her 3rd teleport. While she is teleporting around the first 2 times you can wonder around freely so long as you don't enter the room she is in as doing so will make her instantly catch you. Typically you don't even need to move until she starts her 3rd 'I am at ___' thing in which case you can easily leave the room as she is talking. So long as you can find either a time stop or a water bottle you shouldn't have any trouble getting away from any of the others either. Always keep either a 'time stop' and 'talisman' or a 'time stop' and 'milk bottle'. Only grab something else if you need to fill up inventory space or are going to use it instantly.

Following the above makes the game an easy (almost) no hit clear for me though it did take me a bit to figure out how to counter Mary.

Honestly the hardest enemy to deal with after you learn how easy it is to deal with mary is actually the really tall white sundress one, she is almost impossible to avoid after she sees you without either 'time stop' or rng on if she leaves the room you are hiding in quickly enough that you don't automatically get caught by her weird aura thing.
Or if you get REALLY lucky and have none of the other ghosts coming after you when she shows up, though that has only happened once during my 3 playthroughs so don't count on it.

Reactions: XXXdp

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Damn, the last two hours are intense.
Protip: turn your sound up to better hear where the piano girls is.

Reactions: XXXdp

MickaelKnight

Jan 21, 2021
No, judging from the text file, I think those are the only 2 endings.

btw cheat - going to AppData\Local\Houkago_no_[IGNOREBRACKETS]Onigokko, opening the Stage.sav in notepad and changing lifeCur="x" will allow you to change your lives with seemingly no limit.
Where do i find that file ? cause i cant seem to have it

May 28, 2020
Lol the save data doesn't seem to be encrypted. :FacePalm:
You're absolutely right, you can fill in amounts, change around lastX and lastY and even the hour.
This is why I'd recommend an asset such as Easy Save 3 for Unity. Guess Game Maker Studio still doesn't have features like that.

Last edited:

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
View attachment 1813223
some have cheats or some for infinite life?,i want play the game but i not stop of ded bc marie,not care if i change of floor or whatever,she allways kill me and i cant play with sound,i need play mute yes or yes.
Get gud. this is a simple game with spicy rng. mary is easy to counter by jumping room. Why you play without sound anyway....
1653295535107.png

Reactions: Noise-Marine

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
anyone have a save of 5:00AM I got the escape ending and dont want to re-due the whole night again

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
It is not a cheat, it is a amazing feature i wish i had found before this thread.
Better spam everything in your keyboard everytime you start a game huh.
It's actually on the dlsite page but nowhere in game. In the preview pics in op too.
Makes the game much easier.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
There was this a few posts ago if you are willing to try it, also Mary doesn't need sound but the Piano Woman does.
U can also use Cheat Engine to find and freeze your HP value if you have it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't figure out how to freeze the clock for long gameplay or event set a item selection table so, only HP cheat for the moment bruh...

Last edited:

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
anyone have a save of 5:00AM I got the escape ending and dont want to re-due the whole night again
Honestly you should give it a go. Pressing E skips to the end when you are caught and the game isn't nearly as difficult after you learn how to play during the first run. Doesn't take that long either since if you don't die the game is actually fairly short.

Also I just don't know where the save file is and can't be bothered to go check :p
Unless it is literally just the data.win file, can anyone confirm? If someone can confirm that I don't mind just posting my save.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
U can also use Cheat Engine to find and freeze your HP value if you have it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't figure out how to freeze the clock for long gameplay or event set a item selection table so, only HP cheat for the moment bruh...
Wow, talk about dropping an A-bomb at the location of an ant you are trying to kill, or something... xD
(EDIT: oh yes, the expression that I was looking for but couldn't remember came to me: "overkill")
Especially since it's been mentioned a few times in the thread that you can just text edit the save file like mentioned in these two recent posts, too. :D
No, judging from the text file, I think those are the only 2 endings.

btw cheat - going to AppData\Local\Houkago_no_[IGNOREBRACKETS]Onigokko, opening the Stage.sav in notepad and changing lifeCur="x" will allow you to change your lives with seemingly no limit.
Lol the save data doesn't seem to be encrypted. :FacePalm:
You're absolutely right, you can fill in amounts, change around lastX and lastY and even the hour.
This is why I'd recommend an asset such as Easy Save 3 for Unity. Guess Game Maker Studio still doesn't have features like that.
(the game needs to be running and you need to be having an active run, ergo the .sav file is created and is present, then - autosaved and overwritten at every x.00 AM in-game)

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes