4.70 star(s) 24 Votes

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
The most annoying one will be Mary or Maria. She literally teleports to random areas and you gotta be prepared to move when it goes to your room. Piano is not as annoying but requires good audio.
Thinking on it, I think a cool change to Mary would be to make her an item. You are looking for supplies and accidentally find Mary and she takes up an inventory space. She doesn't do anything but if you abandon her and don't pick her up in time she will start chasing you. She would do her room movement thing but maybe just have her only move to connecting rooms, and maybe even buffing her up to 10 total movements as it's not random and you cause it.

Reactions: XXXdp and NJ

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
Unless you want to try and figure out how to do that yourself... nope, not yet anyways as far as i know

Dec 2, 2020
did anyone ever make a hard mode mod for this game or find a way to extend each hour?
I tried to replace most of the item with Health Drinks, using the Undertale Tool, weeks ago.
Not only did it stop the items from spawning; but it ended up causing all of the girls (And I mean all 10 of Them) to spawn from the very start & crashed the game after about 10 minutes.
It was basically the last hour on steroids.

Last edited:
Reactions: XXXdp

dragonslayer375

Dec 6, 2018
I tried to replace most of the item with Health Drinks, using the Undertale Tool, weeks ago.
Not only did it stop the items from spawning; but it ended up causing all of the girls (And I mean all 10 of Them) to spawn from the very start & crashed the game after about 10 minutes.
It was basically the last hour of steroids.
if you go to your app data local you can just change your hp to 100. if i recall its under the data tag then says livesav= 3.000 or whatever hp you left off on. just change that number and you can have as much hp as you want. hopefully thats a good enough work around for the hp bottles(this is an edit but there should be a comment somewhere on this thread i believe that explains it better hope this helps}
. I just want a harder way to make enemies spawn since the game is WAY too easy after a 2nd playthrough

LordHelix87

Jun 3, 2020
if you go to your app data local you can just change your hp to 100. if i recall its under the data tag then says livesav= 3.000 or whatever hp you left off on. just change that number and you can have as much hp as you want. hopefully thats a good enough work around for the hp bottles(this is an edit but there should be a comment somewhere on this thread i believe that explains it better hope this helps}
. I just want a harder way to make enemies spawn since the game is WAY too easy after a 2nd playthrough
1. if that's the case, a hard mode could technically just be setting it to 1 and playing uphill the whole game.
2. Agree with that last bit. So long as you know what everything sounds like and does and how to beat them, so long as you don't get bad rng-d to death, it gets pretty easy to cheese.

AwkwardTlink7331

Apr 30, 2021
even after using the methods in the description, I still can't get the game to run. The most it does is end up as a suspended program in the task manager.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
hello i got a couple of questions about the game.

what's the sealing charm used for?

and are there supposed to be any other scenes since there's quite a lot of empty room at the end?
1657482128004.png
because at the ending of the game i picked stay, do i have to replay the entire shit to unlock other ending or sum???
if so then does anyone got a save of 5:00am?

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
You can use the sealing charm to stop the jumping vampire, she will stop moving until the hour ends or any other girl catches you.

As for the scenes, nope, those are all the scenes. It is weird that there is alot of empty space but it is what it is.

And yes, you have to play it again. I would recommend to play it again though, it's a fun game and it's easy as long as you know how to abuse some mechanics. I have some tips on the early pages of this thread.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
You can use the sealing charm to stop the jumping vampire, she will stop moving until the hour ends or any other girl catches you.

As for the scenes, nope, those are all the scenes. It is weird that there is alot of empty space but it is what it is.

And yes, you have to play it again. I would recommend to play it again though, it's a fun game and it's easy as long as you know how to abuse some mechanics. I have some tips on the early pages of this thread.
yea very true this is a good game. would love to see other horror games like this

Reactions: XXXdp
4.70 star(s) 24 Votes