4.70 star(s) 24 Votes
May 15, 2018
After playing an ungodly amount of runs I can say a few more things
-Pressing the tab key to look around the floor is busted, it's a feature so it's not cheating. The game never tells you but it's on the dlsite page. Pretty much it moves the camera to the closest ghost in the floor, perfect to know your grounds
-The first hour will only have Kuchisake-onna, the Angel and the Painting
-2:00 will introduce the traffic ghost, Hasahaku-sama and the shadow girl
-3:00 will be the Jiang Shi and Mary
-And lastly 4:00 will put the piano woman
-As far as I can tell Hanako only appears in hidding spots if you use them alot, in your normal playthrough she would appear around 4:00 I believe
-NOW THIS IMPORTANT, I don't know if it's a bug but A HEALING ITEM ALWAYS SPAWNS IN THESE 3 LOCATIONS: in the desk between 1-A and 1-B, infront of 1-A and in a box between 2-A and 2-B
-Now for the first three hours a healing item will also spawn in the women's bathroom of the first floor, which is where you spawn at the beggining
-I haven't confirme this one but a battery can always be found on the box at the left of the teacher's room up until the last 2 hours, but I feel that regardless, the area around the teacher's room spawns more batteries and talismans
-Now you are curious when you start hearing the piano you have around 1 minute and 5 seconds, so don't be too much in a hurry
-I didn't mention this before but you can run past the painting girl and she won't attack you instantly, however she will begin to crawl towards you which you can outrun but not outwalk
-When Hasshaku-sama turns invicible you CAN'T go pass her, she is still technically there
-Many people mention it before but yes, you can stop the shadow girl by shinning your flashlight into her. After a while she will banish
-Be mindful of the talismans, they are very rare and if you put it on a Jiang Shi and then get caught the Jiang Shi will despawn and probably appear again
-And in contrary of what people say, Mary won't always target your room on the third time, she can also do it rarely on the second or even the first time. But be sure that after targeting you once she won't do it again (probably). Also she seems to not care about the traffic lady so yeah, bad combo.
-Since at least three healing items spawn every hour in the locations I said before you have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to not let Hasshaku-sama catch you and give you the best fucking titjob atleast 3 times per hour

That would be all for now, there was an update to the game so maybe some stuff will become obsolete later

Last edited:

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
are there jumpscare?
Lol, don't worry. there is none. I am more worried about scarearouse than jumpscare.

The only jumpscare you may get is Piano girl instant catch or Weeping Angel sneaking up behind you. Otherwise, your nut is safe.

Edit 1: If you want the full "scary" experience, turn off "Coward mode" and do not hit TAB for the full nut busting experience.

Wiindstorm

Oct 4, 2021
Good game, enjoyed it a lot.
Tips:
  • Press TAB to highlight the current threat on your floor.
  • You can hide until 3AM hits with Heart Recoveries to make life easier later
  • Angel Statue - Stare at her until she disappears.
  • Shadow - Shine your flashlight on her from a distance and she'll disappear. If she's close enough she can still get you.
  • You can hide from the Red Lady but not Hasshaku (tall babe). Once you see them, run (maybe).
  • Hopping Zombie - Same as above but can be stopped permanently when a talisman is used nearby her. You can pass her, safely, too.
  • Piano Girl* - Use stairways and walk in a nearby room. If its loud, she's on that floor. Raid every single room until you find her.
  • Mary* - Avoid being in the first two areas as her. On her 3rd announcement, quickly move out your room.
  • Hanako can be spotted in a bathroom stall poised as a small red eye in a cracked door. It's best you avoid hiding in general in later stages.
  • Picture girl* - Will instantly drop and catch you if you're nearby it. I haven't succeeded but I think you could outrun it.
  • Each ending gives different items on main menu. Special Ending on Stay*.
    1653693556192.png
    Personal favorite*

Reactions: AvgvstvsCato

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
What is the objective of the game? If it's just survive until X time then can't I just stay hidden in a locker for those X in-game hours? Are the notes important or are they just optional hints?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What is the objective of the game? If it's just survive until X time then can't I just stay hidden in a locker for those X in-game hours? Are the notes important or are they just optional hints?
You can't. The white monster, hachisaku, the pianist and the "hide and seek" girl can catch you even if you're hidden. The notes are important, they give you hints abou how to defend yourself against the girls.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Their Cien post state they are going to make another game. No more update for this one.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Feels like some enemies just teleport into you. Pretty lame.
The most annoying one will be Mary or Maria. She literally teleports to random areas and you gotta be prepared to move when it goes to your room. Piano is not as annoying but requires good audio.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvgvstvsCato
4.70 star(s) 24 Votes