• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh boy what do we have here.
1. Are we sure this doesn't have guro?
2. Is this some propaganda bullshit?
3. The Engrish is strong in this one, evidently. :sneaky::coffee:

zeron01

Jul 26, 2020
Did this problem happen to me? I just downloaded it from other browsers but it gives the same problem.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
The fact that the loser simp European who designed this game cannot accept and sobs in his bed at night is that in real life the Huns took Roman women as trophies and made them sex slaves.
At the beginning yes but that changed when they settled down in Pannonia, also keep in mind that huns brought everything with them. Including women and children. The ones closest to Huns nowadays are ironically Hungarians.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
The fact that the loser simp European who designed this game cannot accept and sobs in his bed at night is that in real life the Huns took Roman women as trophies and made them sex slaves.
Bro, read what actually happened Lmao, they didn't even get to attack Rome, just villages

It seems like the dev has very ambitious plans to make this into a whole series of games

View attachment 2980669

Who's your favourite girl/period?
Oh I take they got all the bestiality juice out of their system with the past two games then? I was expecting this to be another bestiality fest... just checked, a third game is coming I love these legends.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
Oh boy what do we have here.
1. Are we sure this doesn't have guro?
2. Is this some propaganda bullshit?
3. The Engrish is strong in this one, evidently. :sneaky::coffee:
1. yes and no
2. from finishing it, no
3. absolutely, the engrish in this thing is barely readable but thankfully is able to follow

It seems like the dev has very ambitious plans to make this into a whole series of games

View attachment 2980669

Who's your favourite girl/period?
i'm waiting for the persian or the korean one (which iirc came out this december/ next year january) and seeing his pixiv it seem he art improved a bit

It also cheating or ntr or whatever tag because game literally starts with a male love interest and wedding talking between there two.
yes there is

Oh I take they got all the bestiality juice out of their system with the past two games then? I was expecting this to be another bestiality fest... just checked, a third game is coming I love these legends.
funnily enoguh this one came out BEFORE the second zookeeper game you can even see they said this in the dev room
"i need to stop drawing cruel things for a moment so i made zookeeper 2 lmao"

EDIT: actually no nvm he is already planning a zookeper 3 lmao

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes