• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
This game can be great. but im always afraid when dev are doing that much route. After playing the V2 the only character that pick my attention where the group of boy Tom, zack, charlie ... not really interested in the brother look to ugly for me, uncle to old etc. So im afraid to only find new content for the route im interested every-2-3months :/ .
That's why im unsure if i should support the patreon or not.

Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
This game can be great. but im always afraid when dev are doing that much route. After playing the V2 the only character that pick my attention where the group of boy Tom, zack, charlie ... not really interested in the brother look to ugly for me, uncle to old etc. So im afraid to only find new content for the route im interested every-2-3months :/ .
That's why im unsure if i should support the patreon or not.
I understand your feeling and I can only advise you to wait for several updates to see if it suits you or not.
They will not be present in all the updates, I think that for the interest of the game, it is important to have several paths to avoid being repetitive.
That doesn't exclude the fact that they will be present quite often and I hope as well that you will be interested in other paths in the future. :)

Reactions: Mitsukayn

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
I understand your feeling and I can only advise you to wait for several updates to see if it suits you or not.
They will not be present in all the updates, I think that for the interest of the game, it is important to have several paths to avoid being repetitive.
That doesn't exclude the fact that they will be present quite often and I hope as well that you will be interested in other paths in the future. :)
yeah ill keep an eye on it just hope to see more character looking like "Tom" " "young good looking" maybe less a dick head :p

Age of Innocence

Dec 30, 2021
is the blackmail corruption MC is turned on from it type or Blackmail?
Hey, I'm not sure I understand.
There will be corruption in the sense that the protagonist is a "prude" at the beginning and the other characters will gradually try to corrupt her without necessarily blackmail her.

Bakvexxx

Jun 13, 2020
Hey, I'm not sure I understand.
There will be corruption in the sense that the protagonist is a "prude" at the beginning and the other characters will gradually try to corrupt her without necessarily blackmail her.
sorry for the bad phrasing, so from what you're saying the MC will be corrupted and blackmail is an optional way of corrupting her?

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Hopefully someone will pick this up for a remake like they've done with ProjectSAGE (which was done in this animation style) Fingers crossed

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hopefully someone will pick this up for a remake like they've done with ProjectSAGE (which was done in this animation style) Fingers crossed
Are you talking about the first remake, or the 2nd remake, or a new one? I've seen a few ProjectSage games, and all were abandoned, eventually.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Are you talking about the first remake, or the 2nd remake, or a new one? I've seen a few ProjectSage games, and all were abandoned, eventually.
there's a guy remaking it now, it hasn't been abandoned yet. it's called a mod for project sage, I think?

Reactions: menatv

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
there's a guy remaking it now, it hasn't been abandoned yet. it's called a mod for project sage, I think?
If this is what you're talking about, the person has no intentions of actually finishing the project. It's a practice tool, basically, and I don't see myself getting into it at all, unless that changes, and they decide to finish something. As much as I liked ProjectSage, I ain't even gonna bother with it, for now. I'm following the Page, for now, but unless I see a completed tag, I won't get my hopes up.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
If this is what you're talking about, the person has no intentions of actually finishing the project. It's a practice tool, basically, and I don't see myself getting into it at all, unless that changes, and they decide to finish something. As much as I liked ProjectSage, I ain't even gonna bother with it, for now. I'm following the Page, for now, but unless I see a completed tag, I won't get my hopes up.
To each their own :) I like what he's done with it so far, I've really enjoyed it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
To each their own :) I like what he's done with it so far, I've really enjoyed it.
I get it, truly. I just can't get excited about something that continues to see abandoned tags. It just sucks to get into something, and get my hopes up, only to see it fail. I truly hope he decides to continue and see it through to the end, but his own words...he doesn't intend on even finishing it.

• Sad
Reactions: DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I get it, truly. I just can't get excited about something that continues to see abandoned tags. It just sucks to get into something, and get my hopes up, only to see it fail. I truly hope he decides to continue and see it through to the end, but his own words...he doesn't intend on even finishing it.
I agree completely, it sucks getting invested into a story then it end up abandoned. I think this guy is just doing it in his free time, he may eventually do something with it, but like you said it'll probably be abandoned like all the other remakes of it :(

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes