VN Ren'Py Abandoned Agency of Corruption [v0.4.1] [Lambdadude]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Typical grind game, you like , you play , without cheat or save editor , it took too much time to play.
Not for me .
CG is so so level . but good enough.
And story .... is there has one ??
the real problem is like now with this update losing the save in a grind game is game over, cuz the saves don't world and the one who work the game say its finished

keer

Jun 20, 2017
You need a skin naked, otherwise it was in the old game !! The game is very cool ..

ZaneAsbjorn

Aug 1, 2017
Bruh wtf am I supposed to be doing? I've unlocked 1 blue outfit and 2 pink outfits and now i've gone 30 days past day 100 with nothing. She won't tease another womans man or tease at the gym and nothing is happening.

Reactions: xAlpha1

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Much Grass
I still get the following errors using the fixed version.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'chloe/pint/formal.png'>:
  File "game/retfrom_wrk.rpy", line 132, in script call
    call gofordrink from _call_gofordrink
  File "game/wrk_rndevent.rpy", line 446, in script
    "You have a great time with Chloe!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'chloe/pint/formal.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/retfrom_wrk.rpy", line 132, in script call
    call gofordrink from _call_gofordrink
  File "game/wrk_rndevent.rpy", line 446, in script
    "You have a great time with Chloe!"
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1285, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "H:\GAMES\GAMES\AgencyOfCorruption_0.4.1-pc bug fix\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Agency of Corruption 0.4.1 
Tue Apr 28 18:33:56 2020
Can you help?

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I still get the following errors using the fixed version.
Code:
Can you help?
Are you using an old save? I suspect that people getting these errors are using old saves. The clothing system was changed a couple of updates ago. You are not supposed to be wearing the formal outfit, once you get the wardrobe it is no longer an option.

puckofearth

Jan 23, 2018
I'm with Jz, and I kind of see the 'flow' a little bit, do a certain job enoug times and activate certain triggers, slutty secretary dress do secretary enough and flirt with boss, the two outfits from art class, the three from her 'friend' for her sexiness, but I was unable to unlock some of the outfits and there is no real idea on how you do so. Nor can I get her to crawl to me or the whole gym task thing.

Reactions: xAlpha1

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
the real problem is like now with this update losing the save in a grind game is game over, cuz the saves don't world and the one who work the game say its finished
Nah.....give creator a little credit , some one create a game the somebody can't think about it , and some people like the game , no matter good or bad game , some one is succeed.

Just like i say before , you like it , you play it , but it's not for me , don't ignore creator's hard work.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Nah.....give creator a little credit , some one create a game the somebody can't think about it , and some people like the game , no matter good or bad game , some one is succeed.

Just like i say before , you like it , you play it , but it's not for me , don't ignore creator's hard work.
GIVE ME YOUR SAVE

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Someone who started over and got to the new content can give me a save that was close to the previous update ?

LambdaDude

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys, creator of the game here.

First of all, I've been following this thread for some time now and it's been an amazing source of feedback so thanks for all the comments (including the harsher ones lol)!

I've noticed a lot of the errors some of you get are caused by setting Chloe's sluttiness stat to a higher amount than you can reach by playing the game without using console commands.
Just keep in mind that at the moment you cannot reach the second dot on the sluttiness bar, some things will break if you use the console to max her stats.
The formal outfit also seems to give a lot of missing image errors, that outfit is supposed to be dismissed very early in the game after completing two secretary work events, I believe it's been fixed in 0.4.1 but I'll look into it again.

Also, I simply can't ignore how many of you don't like the way Chloe looks. I admit I went a bit too far with her hips haha!
You'll be happy to know that a redesign is in order and if you want to help now is the time to let me know what you want changed.

Now I'll leave you with a little teaser of someone you probably remember...
AOC Promo - Teacher.png

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Chloe is just a little too busty for my taste when it comes to her tits, hips, ass and thighs. She is pretty, but I like women a little thinner. I enjoyed Clem's model much more to be completely honest.

Reactions: pablo1360

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I am stuck at trying to get her to tease a guy when working as a fitness trainer for like 40 days. Nothing is increasing corruption. Punishments are at crawl and show tits. And nothing happens when we go out together after work. Done all the different jobs but no new outfits are unlocking and she is not meeting the girl to trigger more corruption. And I am not cheating at all btw.

All in all this seems broken.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
LambdaDude

Nice to see you here!

I'm following your game since the first release and enjoy seeing the changes you do with every release. The last releases I was playing until I reached the BJ-scene, but htis release I don't seem to reach it or any other kind of end of the current version.

At the moment I'm not sure if any content is left I didn't saw yet or there is just no end in the game like the versions before. Since weeks nothing happens, no new dresses (still missing the red one, one pink dress and i think 3 blue ones) and can't bring Chloe to do the last task (gym trainer). Would be nice to be able to see if we managed to see all available content.

Is the BJ-scene still the end of the version or did you change it for the last update? Maybe use some small hints in the stat screen to show the player how to progress or any kind of information to show if we reached the end of the current version.

Godd luck with your project!

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Yes I agree with MisterL.
It would be nice to be informed if we have finished the new version or not, and have a sort of little hint to progress...
Thanks a lot for this good game :)

Reactions: Caiatris

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I am stuck at trying to get her to tease a guy when working as a fitness trainer for like 40 days. Nothing is increasing corruption. Punishments are at crawl and show tits. And nothing happens when we go out together after work. Done all the different jobs but no new outfits are unlocking and she is not meeting the girl to trigger more corruption. And I am not cheating at all btw.

All in all this seems broken.
You can't get her to do the tease as a trainer in this version, it's not implemented, she will always say no.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes