4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hi.
Just found this. So new to the game.
Is Update 7 something like the first 7 days or is each update a new mission?

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Oh my... Did I travel back in time? Combin Ation released an update for their game? I thought they are dead or something...

In all honesty, I really miss his old games, he used to be a promising developer. And now, I don't know...

Aug 5, 2016
This is weird. I just played the old version of this game two days ago, and was about to replay Green Shadow in the weekend. And now there's an update?

Combin Ation really does some good stuff, though the rendering is on a so-so level. I just wish the scat in his games was optional.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Hi.
Just found this. So new to the game.
Is Update 7 something like the first 7 days or is each update a new mission?
The way Combin Ation (the dev) created this game, is more like each mission you undertake is its own mini story.

Considering that this game just got updated out of the blue, and last update to this game was like 2 years ago, I guess they added one mission to be played through...

However, don't get your hopes up. Combin Ation has been completely comatose in the last 5 years or so. Their work and quality went down the shit as soon as they discovered Patreon. This was way back when Patreon was just starting up. Since then, they haven't really made any quality games to speak of.

If you like Combin Ation's art style, or perhaps their really perverted mind... I would suggest playing through their earlier works.

Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-the-japan-investigation-combin-ation.1187/
This is an incredible game.

And, Masked Superheroine : The Green Shadow Rachel
https://f95zone.to/threads/masked-superheroine-the-green-shadow-rachel-combin-ation.1189/

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
This is weird. I just played the old version of this game two days ago, and was about to replay Green Shadow in the weekend. And now there's an update?

Combin Ation really does some good stuff, though the rendering is on a so-so level. I just wish the scat in his games was optional.
I really miss Combin Ation, I hope he gets back to making games like his old games... Green Shadow is a great game!

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
pretty sure he ran out of money, i'm not looking forward to his update. its just gonna be another remake.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
The way Combin Ation (the dev) created this game, is more like each mission you undertake is its own mini story.

Considering that this game just got updated out of the blue, and last update to this game was like 2 years ago, I guess they added one mission to be played through...

However, don't get your hopes up. Combin Ation has been completely comatose in the last 5 years or so. Their work and quality went down the shit as soon as they discovered Patreon. This was way back when Patreon was just starting up. Since then, they haven't really made any quality games to speak of.

If you like Combin Ation's art style, or perhaps their really perverted mind... I would suggest playing through their earlier works.

Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-alona-the-japan-investigation-combin-ation.1187/
This is an incredible game.

And, Masked Superheroine : The Green Shadow Rachel
https://f95zone.to/threads/masked-superheroine-the-green-shadow-rachel-combin-ation.1189/
Wow.
Thanks for such a nice and detailed response. Sorry to hear that the game(s) are rather forgotten.
I'll try this then knowing it's pretty much a one off.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
The update is pretty nice, but I am surprised that it found it's way here just now. I mean, it was released two or three months ago?!

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I believe the issue with Combin is that he started to create too many games at once and he's now realised that was a bad decision. That's why there's so many of his games unfinished or barely started right now i.e Gambler Zeta, Masked Super Herione: Laura, Survivor Kate, Survivor Sarah 2, Agent Alona: Missions etc.

My theory is that at the moment he's just trying to pace himself working on one game at a time, Agent Alona: Missions being his priority to finish now. But I really hope the fact that he barely makes any updates these days isn't a sign of him giving up and quitting soon or anything, because I'm still a fan of his games and would very much love to see these games finished one day.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Netori Popeye

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So is this a completely different game from The Japan investigation?

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
So is this a completely different game from The Japan investigation?
This isn't a game, in a tradition sense. When you start the game, it asks you which story you want to play though. You pick a story, and go your way through it. The stories are not that long, around 1-2 hours each.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This isn't a game, in a tradition sense. When you start the game, it asks you which story you want to play though. You pick a story, and go your way through it. The stories are not that long, around 1-2 hours each.

Ahh thanks. hmm. Maybe if I find the time for something extra lol.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I even had forgotten about the existence of this game, how great the author did not gave up completely on it, maybe it´s a sign he will begin to release new updates to his games again?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes