RPGM Completed Agent Karen ~ Undercover Investigation of the Dark Organization [v1.0] [yaminabedaiichikantai]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
タイトル画面.jpg

Overview:
The modern world is riddled with hidden organization, ruling the world from beneath the ground.
One agent, swears to eradicate the evil from the world in order to avenge her parents deaths.
Will she be able to take her revenge and escape successfully?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-22
Release Date: 2017-06-10
Original Title: エージェントカレン ~闇組織潜入捜査~
Developer: yaminabedaiichikantai (闇鍋第一艦隊)
Translator: Meowstrophe
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Machine Translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ201549_img_smp1.jpg RJ201549_img_smp2.jpg RJ201549_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
It looks like it as a game where if you lose to the enemy, you'll go straight to the rape scene and if the time limit passes, you'll be captured by the enemy. Also, if you don't clear the mini-game to escape from the restraints, you'll be used as a guinea pig for experiments and continue to be subjected to erotic torture.

I'm looking forward to play this, thanks!

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Okay now hang on, this game looks really freaking good, I have really high hopes this will be more like his one game, Lady Pirate Jessica. RPGM's will always have a soft spot in my heart, so really glad this is on here, can't wait to play.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
I mean, she kind of deserved it. Who goes into a secret base with a straight blowback pistol?
Might as well have brought a cap gun.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Translation is "okay", a few lines are still in Japanese.

The 70mb file size is kind of dissapointing, with 10 scenes in total, all single CG pictures (which you'd expect from this size a game).

A gallery save is included.

Last edited:

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
anyone uncensor this please?
properly uncensoring takes a lot of time and effort redrawing, mosaics especially.
you can try to do it yourself, the result will probably be suboptimal without redrawing.

to OP: please mention its edited MTL or people will bitch for 2 pages again.

Reactions: nibba75

Meowstrophe

Jan 11, 2020
to OP: please mention its edited MTL or people will bitch for 2 pages again.
Edited, the thing is an edited mtl but with enough paraphrasing, so the quality is limited to my english knowledge.

This is also my first time making this kind of post, so please excuse me if I missed something :v

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Interesting mechanism, but way to long. It's kinda grindy, damage is not scaled off current health it's kinda just a needless complication.
It could be spiced up a bit by sexual traps and attacks, the only scenes are game over rape scenes.

Agent Karen: "I am starting to question my choice of attire."

1018840_taitoru.jpg

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote