• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
Out of curiosity, do you have a version with screams + full suit? The only ones I see in the folders are screams+exposed and vanilla. (The exposed filter can be a bit distracting sometimes because some of the orange still shines through.)

Draegonas

Sep 7, 2020
Out of curiosity, do you have a version with screams + full suit? The only ones I see in the folders are screams+exposed and vanilla. (The exposed filter can be a bit distracting sometimes because some of the orange still shines through.)
I do not, because if you go to page 6, you can see that DCF2000 modded the game with the exposed suit and added voice to those scenes. I then upscaled all of those scenes and some vanilla ones so I didn't have to listen to those intense screams in two scenes in particular. If you want the voice on all vanilla scenes, then you would need to take the audio from the modded ones over to the vanilla ones and render them anew. But the Steam version might be uncensored, so if you wanted to do this, then I would wait for that.

ultra_magnum_opus

Oct 9, 2023
I do not, because if you go to page 6, you can see that DCF2000 modded the game with the exposed suit and added voice to those scenes. I then upscaled all of those scenes and some vanilla ones so I didn't have to listen to those intense screams in two scenes in particular. If you want the voice on all vanilla scenes, then you would need to take the audio from the modded ones over to the vanilla ones and render them anew. But the Steam version might be uncensored, so if you wanted to do this, then I would wait for that.
I see. Thanks for letting me know!

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is this uncensored?
no and there's no way to uncens because everything is basically mp4 video and not render, you can't 'decensor' it yourself. Dev need to render it again without censor
It is partly uncensored.
You can see vagina during "normal" scenes without penetration (bare vagina or with some external toys like rotors or massage vibrator).
But when there is penetration (like dildo or anal beads) there will be censorship.

I also got GOOD NEWS.
This game is going to get released on in few months. Steam version will be uncensored (no mosaics).
So you can wait few months for uncensored version.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: flannan and ViviX12
4.30 star(s) 29 Votes