4.30 star(s) 29 Votes

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
I wouldn't be too hasty in declaring them "false" positives.
I mean I know this site is safe so giving these files are checked before hand I doubt it's a real troyan
What was uploaded here (identified as 1.4 for some reason) is nearly identical to what is on DLSite (identified as 3.0). The differences are solely to english scenario files contained in the asar:
  • An extra space was removed from the end of a line
  • The word "peed" was replaced with "pooped"
  • Names were replaced/fixed in a few places
So unless malware was uploaded to DLSite (not impossible) this is probably clean.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
On Linux, nwjs replacement which works normally does not work for this game, nor does wine or proton work. With proton (japanese locale BTW) I get a black screen.
I was able to play it on Linux, using regular wine (not proton), but then I have both quite extensive gstreamer plugin collection and IIRC I did install the media player using winetricks. Sorry I don't have better info, but it definitely is runnable.

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
The game identifies itself as 3.0
The archive uploaded here includes a folder named "Agent-Mirai-v1.4", whereas the official version from DLSite includes a folder named "Agent_mirai-v3.0", that is all I meant by "identified". The contents of those two folders are identical other than the tiny changes I outlined in my previous post.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, from the screenshots, it looks to have a similar playstyle to that one game...
...but the name's a hell of a lot easier to say than "Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple".

Reactions: flannan

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Well, from the screenshots, it looks to have a similar playstyle to that one game...
...but the name's a hell of a lot easier to say than "Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple".
Much less in-depth than that game (or its prequel, the dungeon one), and this is pre-rendered/looped videos (so no chance of an easy decensor), not real-time 3d. Certainly similar themes though.

aum24

Jul 19, 2021
Does someone have the game achivment guide? i don't understand how to get it all. i only get the easy one not the hard one

pluto4473

Feb 10, 2018
I thought the scenes were a bit low quality for me so I decided to enhance my experience and I thought I could share it in case someone is interested.

So I decided to AI upscale DCF2000 scenes to 4K60FPS because I really wanna hear the girl moan and scream in pleasure while being fucked by machines in better quality. ;) But I also added options to replace all the scenes that includes ear destroying scream sounds (2 scenes in particular), and replace them with the vanilla ones. I personally replaced 2 scenes that I found really bad for the ears. You can swap whatever scenes you want as I upscaled and included all the modded (screaming) and vanilla (non screaming) scenes. For me though it was a bit immersion breaking seeing the suit go from full suit to exposed suit between scenes so I personally only swapped 2 scenes that had the worst screams and least immersion breaking impact. You can decide which ones to use yourself though, there are detailed READMEs included that explains how.

Then when I was playing it, the switch from good quality videos to bad quality images was just not good, so I decided to upscale those as well.

Just keep in mind that it is AI upscaled, so there might be some artifacts here and there since the base quality was kinda bad at times but I am really happy with how it turned out, it is a massive improvement. Added a short video and some comparisons below.

Hope you will enjoy :giggle:

Mega
View attachment 2874517
View attachment 2874061
View attachment 2874061 View attachment 2874062 View attachment 2874063 View attachment 2874064
please can you reupdate the "GoFile" link? because I can't download it from mega (too big ahah) :D

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
Does this game got breast licking or sucking? Does it have female machine creatures playing with her as she cums?

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes