AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The art of the game is amazing. The model of the MC is obviously inspirated in Scarlett Johansson and is great. But I can't get what is this game actually about. I don´t get the story behind the "parasite" and what is it doing in the game, don´t know what I get by choosing one option or another in the game when there is somethin to choose, I don´t know what the stats of the MC and the parasite mean, I don´t know why the MC behaves like that, flirting with a slutty silly teenager and other not very charismatic characters (being herself a extremely beauty and charismatic superheroine) just after she has lost her boyfriend bloodily murdered in her own house... I´m can´t make myself interested into the story and the game, I´m just following the walkthrough in order of seeing the sexy scenes.

Great renders and visual design don´t make a good game. It´s needed a good script and good desing of the gameplay in order of getting thousands of patrons.
You're not wrong... but you're not fair either. Keep in mind this is a 0.7; multiple paths are being developed and the engine is getting worked on every day. Stats may be changed before the final release and the story will fully unfold. For now, yeah, I get your point; but depending on the path you've chosen you should know by now why she acts like a teenager.

What I mean is that the game is not even near completion. Story still needs it's climax (you've seen the intro, you've seen the shit she's getting into... but you still haven't seen why this shit is happening and how to solve it). I'm following a superhero movie kinda plot pase... and we're still in the "dark zone" phase; the info is there but is blurry kinda phase.

Reactions: bas

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's a different way of game. It's fresh and nice.
Thank you for developing a good game.
Oh no; thank you for seeing I'm trying to do something different :p. It's hard to come up with somewhat fresh ideas and face the diffciculties it brings and please everyone while you do so. It's really nice of you to come and drop a supportive comment with no "but..." behind it XD. Thank you !

Reactions: rogosh

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is the game supposed to end on day 8
Yes; it ends by time; not scenes. As I mentioned sometimes I will add some things that will happen in a certain day no matter what; limiting the number of days is the only way I have not to ruin the experience of people playing the game while it's being developed.

Example: I remove the day limit; you play until day 23; then I make a winning condition event that happens on day 10... you lost the game already XD.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Wow! Nat seems to be getting hornier by the day! Loved the Maeda scene. Hope she gets used by him (and others) to his benefit in more ways than one ;-) Since this story's going to take off in multiple directions, however, I hope we can have a route where the bulk of the "humping" happens to the ever-so-beautiful Nat. Where maybe the cat lady even manages to make some sort of deal with Ivy to turn that horny monster on Nat. "If I can get it off my ass, why not?" Or maybe I'm asking for too much. LOL! But I can't help it either when the MC's such a hottie, especially modeled after...

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Without the tentacle scene its just weird to go from sleep to dead man maybe keep the scene and put one of those choice screens to view it or sleep through it. Without that scene it makes her corruption choices seem strange since we no longer know shes being controlled

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Without the tentacle scene its just weird to go from sleep to dead man maybe keep the scene and put one of those choice screens to view it or sleep through it. Without that scene it makes her corruption choices seem strange since we no longer know shes being controlled
That is a great point. We are still working on a scene to replace the tentacles tho; we still don't know how exactly it will go but we wanna show her losing control entirely so the player can immediately associate green eyes with danger / "not-nat". Also... sex scene is always a plus ;)

Reactions: fuck-toy-haley

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
why do i have a feeling the bone like monster is green eyed nat? that would be weird them setting a trap and find out the monster is now nat.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
why do i have a feeling the bone like monster is green eyed nat? that would be weird them setting a trap and find out the monster is now nat.
Hahahhah as amusing as this sounds we can confirm that's not the case XD. The story has misteries and twists; but its a superhero story after all.

You may not be the hero the city deserves but making nat be a monster might be a step too forward.

Reactions: eeee and Hotkillerz

Astro55

Nov 17, 2017
Awesome game. While it may be more of a virtual comic with not as many choices as some VN's, the artwork is awesome! The story is new, original, and much welcomed from the normal "Should I peep on my mom... I feel so bad about it???" kind of stories that are becoming the norm. Some people may not have liked it but I enjoyed the way the scenes played out and ability to replay them before continuing on.

Something you may want to note: Your hyperlink at the end of the game leads to which leads to nothing... you may be loosing out to some patreons as I thought for a second the game may have been cancelled or something. Linking directly to does work.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Awesome game. While it may be more of a virtual comic with not as many choices as some VN's, the artwork is awesome! The story is new, original, and much welcomed from the normal "Should I peep on my mom... I feel so bad about it???" kind of stories that are becoming the norm. Some people may not have liked it but I enjoyed the way the scenes played out and ability to replay them before continuing on.

Something you may want to note: Your hyperlink at the end of the game leads to which leads to nothing... you may be loosing out to some patreons as I thought for a second the game may have been cancelled or something. Linking directly to does work.
Oh thanks a lot! I can't believe I missed that... it should actually link to bewilder ( ) now so it's even worse xD.

Thanks for the feedback on the storyline too. I agree it has fewer choices than the norm but that's because we are intentionally avoiding the usual "should i let this happen or no" with no consecuences. Everything you choose is being tracked down and may come back to haunt you.

Ex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also having to actively choose where to go and do at any given moment increases the "number of choices" when all those placeholders get finally filled eventually.

Anyway; very much appreciated, we will keep that in mind when working on next versions ;)

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Thanks for the feedback on the storyline too. I agree it has fewer choices than the norm but that's because we are intentionally avoiding the usual "should i let this happen or no" with no consecuences. Everything you choose is being tracked down and may come back to haunt you.
It is just personal opinion but I think you should add in a few more non consequential choices, you do have a few in the beginning. Otherwise you just end up with branching choices and slutty/not slutty choices. With branching choices you can't have too many, or the game will get to complicated and probably linear branches. With the slutty/non slutty choices, there is not much of a choice for a player, unless you use it as a 'skip' content you are not interested in, or you make interesting consequences for playing good. But I always liked the greying out scenes, with a choice, even if it didn't do much.

I did think that the 0.7 new events were a little short on choices, scenes were good though. Especially for a corrupted playthrough.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It is just personal opinion but I think you should add in a few more non consequential choices, you do have a few in the beginning. Otherwise you just end up with branching choices and slutty/not slutty choices. With branching choices you can't have too many, or the game will get to complicated and probably linear branches. With the slutty/non slutty choices, there is not much of a choice for a player, unless you use it as a 'skip' content you are not interested in, or you make interesting consequences for playing good. But I always liked the greying out scenes, with a choice, even if it didn't do much.

I did think that the 0.7 new events were a little short on choices, scenes were good though. Especially for a corrupted playthrough.
Alrighty ! More than a fair point and well exposed; I'll definitely keep it in mind; thank you ;)

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Replayed the game after having played it in January. First, it looks to be coming along pretty nicely, and seeing the statistics take some effect is also good to have, although im still wondering when the parasite stats come into effect, or if they already did, just not pointed out as clearly as the options in missions for example, but as a way to unlock events.

And having experienced the first scene where "it" takes over, I really didnt mind that, but after playing without that scene I can also see this work out, have her realize later what happened, which might lead to her putting up more resistance. Lot of options possible to play that out and maybe show it later on. I dont mind either way for now.

One last thing, except a few grammar issues, I had an occurence of a white screen where Kates character should be when doing the shopping sidequest. It was a big white box on the right of the dialogue screen, which then turned to a grey box, then vanished.

And very early on the Commander says "Fuck for sake" or something like that, instead of the "For fucks sake" it is actually spelled. Although, it could be him saying that Agent Romanov would have to fuck for getting any sake to drink. Totally solid explanation.

Other than that, im hoping for even more options in the future to run her into a variety of situations, and of course involve the other characters too. Seeing the 34 thing also sparks my hope that there will be more than vanilla, which would be a welcome change from quite a few games featuring only that. Also I remember the page saying the game would get something fitting to the beWilder name, as in, wild and animalistic. Hope there might still be some of that in the future, the idea of the parasite having no boundaries (in terms of sex partner and other things) because its not human is a great theme. Maybe that would be a "opt in" version though, perhaps even through something like a patch to avoid trouble with a certain platform.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

Astro55

Nov 17, 2017
One other thing I would suggest changing unless you are planning to do more later down the line:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway... again super idea and execution so far on the game. You guys definitely have some talent with both the art, mechanics, and programming the game. Nice to see!

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Replayed the game after having played it in January. First, it looks to be coming along pretty nicely, and seeing the statistics take some effect is also good to have, although im still wondering when the parasite stats come into effect, or if they already did, just not pointed out as clearly as the options in missions for example, but as a way to unlock events.

And having experienced the first scene where "it" takes over, I really didnt mind that, but after playing without that scene I can also see this work out, have her realize later what happened, which might lead to her putting up more resistance. Lot of options possible to play that out and maybe show it later on. I dont mind either way for now.

One last thing, except a few grammar issues, I had an occurence of a white screen where Kates character should be when doing the shopping sidequest. It was a big white box on the right of the dialogue screen, which then turned to a grey box, then vanished.

And very early on the Commander says "Fuck for sake" or something like that, instead of the "For fucks sake" it is actually spelled. Although, it could be him saying that Agent Romanov would have to fuck for getting any sake to drink. Totally solid explanation.

Other than that, im hoping for even more options in the future to run her into a variety of situations, and of course involve the other characters too. Seeing the 34 thing also sparks my hope that there will be more than vanilla, which would be a welcome change from quite a few games featuring only that. Also I remember the page saying the game would get something fitting to the beWilder name, as in, wild and animalistic. Hope there might still be some of that in the future, the idea of the parasite having no boundaries (in terms of sex partner and other things) because its not human is a great theme. Maybe that would be a "opt in" version though, perhaps even through something like a patch to avoid trouble with a certain platform.
There are many things I cannpt talk about In this reply (for ovbious reasons) but I'll just say you are really synced with us and what we have in mind ;)

Good catch on the bug of kate; I recall it being reported before so I guess it isn't fixed yet; I'll give it a go; shouldn't be much of a hassle.

Early on I wrote it all by myself and there must be many many spelling errors in the begining of the game (since 0.5 spook has been writing and he is flaaaaawless). We will correct them all at some point (probably when we publish it as gane release) but unfortunately it's a time we cannot invest for now.

Thanks for a fresh feedback; even made me giggle at some points. Hope you find what you're looking for in Nat's future *wink wink*

Reactions: Delmach
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes