r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
Did you just ask for a Linux version to the developer on a pirate forum? Lol the balls on some of these guys :D You'll be (happy i guess) to know we do have a Linux version up... so... ask them pirates ;)
I'm actually a supporter on patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's just easier for me to ask here as f95 is my main to-go platform for this stuff. And I don't even bother logging into patreon to check for releases.

EDIT: Just checked patreon and it seems my $1 support is not enough for the linux build :-(. Welp, I guess I'll wait for the pirates. Thanks again for the awesome game!

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

It's just easier for me to ask here as f95 is my main to-go platform for this stuff. And I don't even bother logging into patreon to check for releases.

EDIT: Just checked patreon and it seems my $1 support is not enough for the linux build :-(. Welp, I guess I'll wait for the pirates. Thanks again for the awesome game!
Hahaha yeah, we just started recently with linux support (2 versions ago?) but we update versions frequently, you might get one for you on our site before they update the last one here.

EDIT: nevermind... 0.13 for linux is already here...

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018

Alright, let me step in here for a moment and clear up a little.
---

Firstly, thanks for the support on Patreon, for real. It's helps and we do appreciate it.

Secondly, I think perhaps my partners respond to the general request was handled poorly and rather abrutly, but I get why he'd feel that way too. If we'll all take a breath on that one we can be smiling adults on this one.

To the main point: We do have Linux builds for AoH, as far back as v0.11 just on a quick glance. I can check it out for a definite start point but that's not really relevant. As a Bold supporter you do have access to the Linux build for the most recent bold release, as well as the Mac one if you needed/want it. You'll get it for v0.14 when it release down too (we has some recent delays), so it shouldn't be a problem. At this point, the public releases have Mac and Linux builds in them,

Lastly, glad you like the game, thank you!
---

Hope that helps sort things out before anything spins out unnecessarily.

Hahaha yeah, we just started recently with linux support (2 versions ago?) but we update versions frequently, you might get one for you on our site before they update the last one here.

EDIT: nevermind... 0.13 for linux is already here...
Quiet You!

No really, keep going, just be nice when it's appropriate.

I absolutely love this game - the corruption, outfits and heels are all great, but I find the game play quite frustrating. Loading a savegame doesn't return to the point in the scene at which it was saved, and there doesn't seem to be a way to skip previously seen content?
Given that there are 3 (I think) different story-lines, all of which I want to play, the amount of clicking and enter-pressing through seen content is doing my head in.
I'd also like to suggest finding a way to make the night scene with Catwoman and the monster more visible - I know it's night and outdoors, but the images are so dark I can make out what's going on, but no detail. Maybe more blue light? Maybe some streetlights?
Thanks for the compliments and the feedback on the lighting, the artist will assess for future reference.

See below for the skip note!

I don't usually comment, but when i do, the GAME is 10/10 !

Very good ! the storytelling (comic style), the amount of "juicy" parts within, rendering, etc.

Keep up with good work, and all the best in this year !
That you muchly!

When this game initially first came out, I enjoyed it.
and now? I still %100 enjoy it!
thank you! :D
You built up to something not so good but then went the other way with it... Damn you... And Thank You! Glad you like it still!

I AGREE. The Devs should put some method of skipping. I for one delete a game after I play it and not having a skip option is the only thing I hate about this game.
I'll handle the skip here.

Yeah, we've made note of it and it's one of the biggest things on our list, but we keep asking supporters and they keep wanting more scene over engine focused updates. We're looking to make time for it but for now it's not implemented yet. Hopefully soon now that the main story is getting to a break and we've more room for other things.

"A third Main story appendix scene, for both Good and Corrupt Nat, but only for those who have unfinished business by now. While still in Ivy’s hideaway, Nat comes face-to-face with a familiar person… if only she had been a better friend. This scene comes with text and art variants for both paths."

I don't get this scene playing the Corrupt Nat path.

Again, the option to refuse Ivy is grayed out. Says something about Cat not allowing Ivy to kiss Nat. I don't want Nat to be on Ivy's team. Being Ivy's foe will open the door to pervy stuff happening to Nat ;)
You're asking for the wrong thing. If you want to be able to resist Ivy, don't get kissed. And if you want to spend more time with Ivy or the villains, don't resist her.

Welp with Scout gone, and Natasha acting the way she is after this last update, my interest in this game has plummeted to nearly zero... Last update had already pushed me into the 20% interest at best, but after this one... I think I am done with the game...

Good luck to the dev and his story...

For anyone reading this, dont think the game is bad by any means, its art is nothing short of AMAZING ! And if your into corruption games, and have a thing for watching Black Widow fucking unworthy people, you'll get your fill, especially after the last two updates, I am sure by the next one she is gonna fuck her black neighbor, cause BBC reigns supreme...
Hey look, Scout has a fan! Not often the boys get those!

You know you're playing the Bad Nat Path, right? Also, if you're a fan of Scout I can see why the corrupt path might not have been for you in the last update, but he had a whole sex scene in that one too. He's not done with, he's only been done in in one path.

And yes, there is likely still content for Maluk the neighbour in future versions, maybe the next one, maybe not, but Nat'll kick his ass, black cock or not. You think she's that easy?

Anyways, Thanks for joining us thus far and thanks for the complients on the art, Unshi does work hard at it and is always aiming higher! I litterally can't stop him no matter what I do.

Reactions: Caiatris

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
Secondly, I think perhaps my partners respond to the general request was handled poorly and rather abrutly, but I get why he'd feel that way too. If we'll all take a breath on that one we can be smiling adults on this one.
Thanks for the reply but it sounded kind of an apology to me and it wasn't necessary. Your partner didn't offend me in any way.

The way I feel is, if I manage to get back even something to the developers (my $1/m) I don't feel bad about using a pirated version.

I kind of hope everyone joins the train with just a $1 so with 10k subscribers, or more, we all won't have to go through that per-pricing crap ($1 = 0.12; $10 = 0.14) because you'd release for all patreons at the same time. In my mind that would make you happy and us happy, but the sad reality is different, I know, which is why I didn't take any offense from what AgentsOfHeels said.

Keep up the awesome work!

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply but it sounded kind of an apology to me and it wasn't necessary. Your partner didn't offend me in any way.

The way I feel is, if I manage to get back even something to the developers (my $1/m) I don't feel bad about using a pirated version.

I kind of hope everyone joins the train with just a $1 so with 10k subscribers, or more, we all won't have to go through that per-pricing crap ($1 = 0.12; $10 = 0.14) because you'd release for all patreons at the same time. In my mind that would make you happy and us happy, but the sad reality is different, I know, which is why I didn't take any offense from what AgentsOfHeels said.

Keep up the awesome work!
I agree mate, and thanks for being a sport. If everyone that liked our game helped us get it done it wouldve been done twice by now. 1$ is way more than fine; we are hard workers ourselves and weve both worked for companies for several years... so we know how hard it is to earn that freaking dollar at the end of the month. Giving it away cause you believe in us is all we can wish for and we agree itd be awsome if everyone agreed with your way of thinking (even if it comes *after* they play it pirated and they already know they enjoy it).

Unfortunately, theres a big majority that doesnt think like you and I and after stealing it, playing it and enjoying it... they just come to blame the one bit they didnt find exactly as they hoped it would be... hence my defensive attitude.

In any case, thanks for not taking offense in my comment (wasnt really angry, just surprised :D) and kudos to you and that dollar; it helps a *MUCH* greater deal than people think it does; thank you.

Reactions: Bakvexxx

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Well before anyone starts asking again I've updated the walk-through to the latest version. There is one scene I've seen but failed to trigger in the attached, lost the will to go through the game again (I've clicked for a good few hours!).

Been some time since I last played and glad to see the game is coming along so nicely, I've noticed the paths are starting to interlink (or can cross over again) which is good to play the 'struggle' against corruption. Art is still superb, think I've only seen one or two mistakes in the whole set. Actually getting the vibe that this might be a completed game this year?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Changelog talks about new content, I have the newest version of the game but I'm not seeing any new scenes. Aside from neigbhor girl. Ends in the same place with the doctor testing the blood. Don't see any of the new scenes listed on that walkthrough, thanks for updating btw. Only using the provided saves, too. Looks like i'll have to restart from scratch. AGAIN :(

Almost wish it were just a comic, it'd be a freaking 10/10 one. Granted, I do love this game as is, my favorite in terms of images and characters here, just needs to be more player friendly.

Suggestions for something in leiu of a text skip option, if that's too hard to do:

Start after infection option when starting a new game. walkthrough says the choices don't matter anyway.

Option to skip ENTIRE cutscene in the corner. It'd also help if you could turn off the ability to click on old panels in the options, it's very annoying to have to reread text for an accidental click, it's an unnecessary punishment for an easy to do mistake (especially when furiously fapping, lol.)

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Changelog talks about new content, I have the newest version of the game but I'm not seeing any new scenes. Aside from neigbhor girl. Ends in the same place with the doctor testing the blood. Don't see any of the new scenes listed on that walkthrough, thanks for updating btw. Only using the provided saves, too. Looks like i'll have to restart from scratch. AGAIN :(

Almost wish it were just a comic, it'd be a freaking 10/10 one. Granted, I do love this game as is, my favorite in terms of images and characters here, just needs to be more player friendly.

Suggestions for something in leiu of a text skip option, if that's too hard to do:

Start after infection option when starting a new game. walkthrough says the choices don't matter anyway.

Option to skip ENTIRE cutscene in the corner. It'd also help if you could turn off the ability to click on old panels in the options, it's very annoying to have to reread text for an accidental click, it's an unnecessary punishment for an easy to do mistake (especially when furiously fapping, lol.)
If you want to see the endgame content and you have the save files provided you don't need to restart the whole game by any means... The save files are there for a reason.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Skip option is on top of our list of to-do things. Skip an entire scene and fast autoclick are two features that I want myself in the game; so theyll come. As a good mentor used to say to me: "everything is possible in programming; just takes more time" so dont worry, I havent flagged anything as "too hard" yet.

If you miss a click because youre furiously fapping... i take that as a compliment lol. I started separating more the vignettes from the "next" button cause people already made that complain before; I hope the skip button is enough once implemented to solve that issue, otherwise ill think of an added solution (like maybe a smaller button inside each vignette (like an eye) that only appears when you hover that vignette).

Anyways, this is still all in the quantum realm; but itll come ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you want to see the endgame content and you have the save files provided you don't need to restart the whole game by any means... The save files are there for a reason.
It's good I started from scratch, the corrupted nat path is broken, the update ends before any new content. If you tail annette, the brass facility never opens up, as the walkthrough indicates. You can only waste time until the update end message pops up.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's good I started from scratch, the corrupted nat path is broken, the update ends before any new content. If you tail annette, the brass facility never opens up, as the walkthrough indicates. You can only waste time until the update end message pops up.
If thats the case its a bug and needs fixing; ill take a look at it, thanks for reporting it.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Oh wait... you sure you mean the corrupted path? Or the bad nat path? Did scout knock at your door this update? (Dont spoil it for the rest) if thats the case, thats the bad nat path, and no, theres no brass facility scene in that path cause bad nat is not looking for those answers.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh wait... you sure you mean the corrupted path? Or the bad nat path? Did scout knock at your door this update? (Dont spoil it for the rest) if thats the case, thats the bad nat path, and no, theres no brass facility scene in that path cause bad nat is not looking for those answers.
No it's the corrupted path, not the
. That one works, no problem. I don't follow the good path, so I can't say on hat one. I used the walkthrough steps up to "Tail Annette" and get stuck once you return to freeroam.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
No it's the corrupted path, not the
. That one works, no problem. I don't follow the good path, so I can't say on hat one. I used the walkthrough steps up to "Tail Annette" and get stuck once you return to freeroam.
Alright, definitely something to check then. Thanks for the feedback !

mleh

Dec 15, 2018
i don't know anyone talked about it but i can't save my game. nothing happnes when i click new save or that save icon , am i doing it wrong ?

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i don't know anyone talked about it but i can't save my game. nothing happnes when i click new save or that save icon , am i doing it wrong ?
It works fine for me, what OS are you in? Is it a windows? Also, does the Load button work?

We include 6 files with each version that rest on top of the list so when you create a new Save File it goes under them in that list, you have to scroll down to see it, is it possible you missed it?

mleh

Dec 15, 2018
im using win but doesn't matter i understood the issue, i was trying to play on my D: drive i don't know why but i can't save ,now i replace it to my C: drive it works perfectly

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
im using win but doesn't matter i understood the issue, i was trying to play on my D: drive i don't know why but i can't save ,now i replace it to my C: drive it works perfectly
Probably cause the game doesnt have permissions to write there; it must be protected (either cause it has an OS installed or cause you protected it against writing). Im glad it worked, for future similar problems just put it under Users/yourusername/... hierarchy, you always have permissions there.

Reactions: mleh
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes