BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey all. Been awhile. Sorry that I'm late on a few of these, but they may well be worth a word in regardless. Either way, aplogies for the tags if it annoys.

Hello guys, I wanted to know how many sex scenes this game has between Nat and Miller, I only found the scene on the yacht, it's the only one ? Sorry if I make mistakes english is not my first language.
Just the one so far, aside from the grappling and the briefing that takes place by / in the penthous balcony pool. It's all in the gallery anyway, so if it's not there it's not in the game yet. We'll see how many there is total when the game ends though. Being a character Nat can't exactly trust means they haven't got a lot of intimacy to spare before now.

can you stay loyal ivy because when i shoose to follow her i found the mc belong to maeda nd his club
You can decide to join with her yes. You're not on the wrong path, it's just that when you sign up to help Ivy, you sign on to be on the same side a Maeda too since they are fragile allies. He propositions you, but players have yet had the chance to decide which of the two to stay with for the long run, so it's just a matter of staying the course for now. Ivy's love will come.

When will Mystique be added into the game?
Mystique's not one of the major cast, so she's not expected to get much of a showing in either way. That said, adding her in is less of a when will we and more of a... well, that would be spoiling things.

Tested. very good.

By the way, after the scene with the 4 guys and catwoman, the story don't seem to progress anymore...
There seems to be a bug after Mission #2 in some paths that cause the paths to collide and such scenes to stop for certain players. We've already added a fix, it's in beta testing now, so we'll see how it works out. Cheers to people like you who pointed it out, that's how we found it.

great gameeeeeeeeeeeee
Thank youuuuuuu... Am I doing this right?

For real though, thanks. It's good to know people like the effort we put in.

Uh, I definitively need to go back and play, I guess that is in the corrupt (i.e. when she is not working for Poison Ivy) path, right ?
It's on the Corrupt Path yes, but the one where you side WITH Ivy (and by extention Maeda as said above), not with Heels against her. Nat gets called to Club Kaikaku and there you go.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Hey all. Been awhile. Sorry that I'm late on a few of these, but they may well be worth a word in regardless. Either way, aplogies for the tags if it annoys.

Just the one so far, aside from the grappling and the briefing that takes place by / in the penthous balcony pool. It's all in the gallery anyway, so if it's not there it's not in the game yet. We'll see how many there is total when the game ends though. Being a character Nat can't exactly trust means they haven't got a lot of intimacy to spare before now.

You can decide to join with her yes. You're not on the wrong path, it's just that when you sign up to help Ivy, you sign on to be on the same side a Maeda too since they are fragile allies. He propositions you, but players have yet had the chance to decide which of the two to stay with for the long run, so it's just a matter of staying the course for now. Ivy's love will come.

Mystique's not one of the major cast, so she's not expected to get much of a showing in either way. That said, adding her in is less of a when will we and more of a... well, that would be spoiling things.

There seems to be a bug after Mission #2 in some paths that cause the paths to collide and such scenes to stop for certain players. We've already added a fix, it's in beta testing now, so we'll see how it works out. Cheers to people like you who pointed it out, that's how we found it.

Thank youuuuuuu... Am I doing this right?

For real though, thanks. It's good to know people like the effort we put in.

It's on the Corrupt Path yes, but the one where you side WITH Ivy (and by extention Maeda as said above), not with Heels against her. Nat gets called to Club Kaikaku and there you go.
Hi is there a any chance it's for Android?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Agent Of Heels Misadventures Of Agent Romanov 0.25.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: game_dreamer

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
once agai anothe rupdate i will not play as im bad natt this is like 2 updates spanning 4-5 months now that we havent had a updated for bad nat

Reactions: game_dreamer
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes