Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Any chance how far out the bad path will unable to be played for? i kinda figured that this version would be unplayable as you told everyone in the special anoccment post 5 days ago.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Uhm...

I played three versions of the mission until now.
Spoilers ahead, true believers.

Slutty path - sex with the General, creampie and swallow Cedric (Mayor's son) cum.
Ends with the General dead.

Semi-slut path- lapdance, fight with Stone and Nat saves the day... with promise of some fun with Scout.

Pro path - Fight with Stone, Nat saves the day... and the General kills Annette.

Knowing that there is a full release coming, I will wait to truly explore the mission with all the previous paths.
But I'm with @f95man, the mesh bodysuit makes ZERO sense in a yatch party.
First, you are supposed to be a whore... that suit is an obsc obstacle for having some fun.
Second, the fastest way to be released from it, means ripping it appart... not cool.
Third, you already played with transparency... her dress in the second visit to Maeda's club.
It was time for a mega-slutty bikini... red, of course.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
There's literally nothing new in the game. Is this a bug? Even done a full playthrough from the beginning different times making different choices to see the different paths again but they're all the same stuff as the previous update.

Edit: nevermind, had to remove old saves that were still registering in the game on load. Not sure why it was doing that though.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Uhm...

I played three versions of the mission until now.
Spoilers ahead, true believers.

Slutty path - sex with the General, creampie and swallow Cedric (Mayor's son) cum.
Ends with the General dead.

Semi-slut path- lapdance, fight with Stone and Nat saves the day... with promise of some fun with Scout.

Pro path - Fight with Stone, Nat saves the day... and the General kills Annette.

Knowing that there is a full release coming, I will wait to truly explore the mission with all the previous paths.
But I'm with @f95man, the mesh bodysuit makes ZERO sense in a yatch party.
First, you are supposed to be a whore... that suit is an obsc obstacle for having some fun.
Second, the fastest way to be released from it, means ripping it appart... not cool.
Third, you already played with transparency... her dress in the second visit to Maeda's club.
It was time for a mega-slutty bikini... red, of course.
I think you both are missing the point of the suit yeah; no disrispect. This is a turning point for Nat; an ovbious one. The red mesh is patterned with flowers all around it (take a wild guess) and it's referenced in the text several times. Even Nat questions it more than once during the party.

Plays as a decision key element in the story since it simbolizes nat embracing her dark side or not; thus not wearing it in the good path(nor the bad path when its out).

The game will be filled with sex scenes eventually; bikini, party, night dress, short dress, sportwear; you name it... but if theres a dress that makes sense; im sorry to say it but its this one ;)

game dreamer

Apr 19, 2018
I think you both are missing the point of the suit yeah; no disrispect. This is a turning point for Nat; an ovbious one. The red mesh is patterned with flowers all around it (take a wild guess) and it's referenced in the text several times. Even Nat questions it more than once during the party.

Plays as a decision key element in the story since it simbolizes nat embracing her dark side or not; thus not wearing it in the good path(nor the bad path when its out).

The game will be filled with sex scenes eventually; bikini, party, night dress, short dress, sportwear; you name it... but if theres a dress that makes sense; im sorry to say it but its this one ;)
I too didn't find the dress sexy enough for Nat but I appreciate the effort you guys are putting into the depth of the character. Character development is a hard job to pull off but the fact that you guys plan to do that is appreciable. All the best for that.

Oct 31, 2018
Okay I did a search of this thread and only found posts about broken mega links. I have tried the available ones in OP but all fail to download for me. Is there an actual working Mega link?

f95man

Jun 18, 2018
@BeWilder

Ayy, np, nice that you see the comments in the constructive way. Got your point regarding the suit being a plot point, appreciate how much thoughts you put into it.

@Viatovic

You're a red type of guy too huh, red's great ;) Red fishnet stockings would be cool too.

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Is there any tool to extract CG from this game ? I've tryed unity studio and assents things...but seems not to work or I don't know how to do it...

EDIT : got it finally...used last version ( beta4 2.2 ) from here :

I am extracting all of the images, if someone's interested I can put them on mega or somewhere :)

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@BeWilder

Ayy, np, nice that you see the comments in the constructive way. Got your point regarding the suit being a plot point, appreciate how much thoughts you put into it.

@Viatovic

You're a red type of guy too huh, red's great ;) Red fishnet stockings would be cool too.
Sure; we appreciate any feedback as long as it's written politely ;)

We can't pretend to know what people will like or not (i particularly find the suit quite sexy; but prolly because in my mind i have an idea of how the texture is to touch and the feelings nat goes through when it keeps scratching agains her inner thighs); so we do try to read every comment we can find around.

This is a really active forum and we take a lot of feedback from it; we even mention the user names in patch notes if that feedback makes us change things on the game. So yeah; sometimes the darkest places have the brightest lights ;)

Jan 8, 2018
Is there any tool to extract CG from this game ? I've tryed unity studio and assents things...but seems not to work or I don't know how to do it...

I am extracting all of the images, if someone's interested I can put them on mega or somewhere :)
Ye I'd be interested in that.

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017

So, you wanted to reference Ivy... and your best idea was a mesh bodysuit with some flowers?
This makes zero sense.
It's not Ivy or someone in her organization that gives you the suit.
And even so... the corruption path in this game is all full of green.
The green substance, the green tentacles, Ivy's design is full of green as her main color.
So why the fuck is she wearing RED?

A mesh bodysuit in a yatch party is dumb.
Your explanation for it is dumb squared.
Instead of trying to argue your point here, focus on working on something better for the next time.

Yes, please.

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So, you wanted to reference Ivy... and your best idea was a mesh bodysuit with some flowers?
This makes zero sense.
The green substance, the green tentacles, Ivy's design is full of green as her main color.

Instead of trying to argue your point here, focus on working on something better for the next time.

Yes, please.
You alright buddy? Weve always had some pretty good and polite back and forth but now you come to a pirates site complaining about the explanation the developer of such game has given you on something he didnt even have to give an explanation on? Full of hatred and all...

First of all; I always do focus on doing better; thats why I read everything you guys say, that doesnt mean that if something has an explanation I shouldnt post it.

Secondly; the corrupt path is full of green cuz Ivy is full of green; but the mesh suit cant be green or it would be just like Ivy. It's a "sidekick" outfit kind of thing... but Im not gonna try to explain it any further cause i fear youll just come with more insults.

You dont like it; I get it; but that gives you no right at all to come back at us (here... of any places) the way you are doing it.

PS: The girls come from Ivy. The dress comes from Ivy. In the good path you get it casually from the girl in the pool (which is the same girl you see in Maeda club the first time (not easy to pick up on that; but true))... so something is fishy there. On the corrupt path Annette gives you the dress; Annette works for Maeda who works for Ivy.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
This makes zero sense.

Edit: Unshi himself pipped me to a reply... damn him. Oh well, what I say here still stands.

Now now, no need to be like that. Unshi wasn't trying to be insulting, he was just trying to make a point on his own preference and design considerations. You don't like the suit and that's fine, but we do, and so do others too. Chalk this one up to a difference in taste and let's not spoil the mood, cool?

Some civil rebuttable though...

- It's not just a mesh body suit with flowers, its a fabric version of Ivy's moss suit with the same patterns embroidered on it. That's the kind of detail that can go unnoticed but for those that did see it, kudos.
- Unless you steal it in the good path, it is somebody in Ivy's organization who gives it to you.
- Green is the colour of corruption controlled and spawned from Ivy, correct. Nat however is not completely in the pocket of Ivy, nor does she need to end up that way. She's can become her own corruption, or a mirror of what Ivy is, and her colour is Red. That's why she's in red.

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously, another Unity game stupidly filled with retarded-size PNG images. What´s the FUCKING POINT for 4MB large "10- House_Shower_02.png" ? When u can either make it 1,2MB by Pngyu if u for some fuckin reason need the image in PNG, or about 68kB-100kB in WebP with no recognizable difference. In that case, stupid 2,5GB size of this would shrink to somewhere around 300MB...if much.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes