Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
Man I love this game. mostly because my g/f finds it super hot it's exciting, couple versions ago she teased me abit because she played it first haha
thanks for posting

Reactions: AgentsOfHeels

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
No new content is a serious bummer but the limited saves were a huge problem that did need fixing. Game that branch need more saves.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Managed to struggle my way beyond te bugs, and it's worth it. Long live red haired Russian agents!

Reactions: rogosh

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
No new content is a serious bummer but the limited saves were a huge problem that did need fixing. Game that branch need more saves.
We were working on NTR and decided to at least try and make an engine update for AoH too; thats why there was no new content. This version was from february tho; theres a new one coming out this month with new regular update amount of content to it ;)

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's a pity, this solution only brought me a couple of frames further. Without being able to read the full tekst.
The redhead is really hot, but I'm afraid I will have to wait for the bug fix.
Oh i see the bug you mention. It was solved literally hours after the release and re-released again as 0.15b ... you guys just pirated the faulty one ;)

Reactions: Blayo and ltpika

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
it's freeroam game ? or limited to certain day ?
Hmmm... both?

Its a free roam game; the story doesnt go forward unless you make it go forward besides some specific cases where youll be forced to play it that instant.

Its also limited to x number of days while it is in development. The game will end after DayX no matter how far youve got into the story.

May 30, 2017
@UncleVT Game definitely needs a rape tag.

Other tags it probably needs: Big ass, Big Tits, Blackmail, Corruption, Dilf (maybe - the general is a fit older man that the MC chooses to have sex with/perform sex acts on - but he isn't exactly a looker), Exhibitionism, Female Domination, Footjob, Groping, Group Sex, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, Mind Control, Multiple Protagonist, Oral Sex, Possession (an entity takes full control of the MCs body, it's not demonic though if the possession tag implies that), Prostitution, Rpg, Stripping, Superpowers, Teasing, Transformation, Vaginal Sex, and Voyeurism.

Reactions: UncleVT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 17985
Overview:
Agent Romanov is an active Agent of Heels and takes part in missions every now and then. Some of them end up slightly worse than anticipated, but she has never found herself in a situation she couldn’t handle on her own… not until now that is.
Help Agent Romanov choose the right decisions (or not) as she discovers and interacts with a new life form. See her freed from the struggle of a really… really invasive parasite or help her get more and more powerful as she loses what’s left of her humanity. The story is yours; we just take care of the writing. The story will develop as the users ask for it, so you can make your own decisions inside and out the game. The story is obviously already written but nothing is carved on stone. If you have a big enough chisel, you’ll find the stone you need in this Patreon polls and posts.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-03
Release Date: 2019-03-25
Developer/Publisher: beWilder
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10.5b Engine Update Special.
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Developer Notes:

Download:
Win:
- - - -

Others:
Thanks @Dracis3D

View attachment 6014 View attachment 6015 View attachment 6016 View attachment 6017 View attachment 6018 View attachment 6019 View attachment 6020 View attachment 6021 View attachment 6022 View attachment 6023 View attachment 6024 View attachment 6025 View attachment 6026 View attachment 6027 View attachment 6028
So I get to right after the car chase and wreck, and the phonecall, to a screen where she's sleeping and thinking about the sun and the birds, lol, but part of the image seems to be off screen and there is NO WAY to continue the game...anybody know what's up with that?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes