BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Just uploading my finished save for later, or anyone who wants it for when the next update comes out.
That's a generous thing to do, cheers for you so!

It might be a help to leave a little info about the playthrough though, if you can. Given there are multiple specific paths and a number of key choices that'll effect the future scenes, it will be a help to know a little more on it, you get me? Particularly the Interrogation/Bank Raid and Yacht missions outcomes.

High five for the save share again, people love to have some extra saves to get around!

Reactions: abagel

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
That's a generous thing to do, cheers for you so!

It might be a help to leave a little info about the playthrough though, if you can. Given there are multiple specific paths and a number of key choices that'll effect the future scenes, it will be a help to know a little more on it, you get me? Particularly the Interrogation/Bank Raid and Yacht missions outcomes.

High five for the save share again, people love to have some extra saves to get around!
As far as choices that I remember, I stayed at the yacht party, didn't go on the bank raid, and the interrogation I went for all out sexual teasing except I pulled back and then got caught going on the mission, so I got the Selina sequence.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
As far as choices that I remember, I stayed at the yacht party, didn't go on the bank raid, and the interrogation I went for all out sexual teasing except I pulled back and then got caught going on the mission, so I got the Selina sequence.
Stayed at the Yacht part until the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That'll be all the folks need to figure out the path so. Muhahaha!

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I played an early version of this game about a year ago and I forgot about it because it was really confusing. The agent Romanov was "infected" by some kind of parasite that was trying to control her, or something, and it was supposed the decisions of her would determine her stats and the ones of the parasite, but it was imposible to know the result of those actions before making the decisions, so the player was blind to the consecuences of the choices. Also, it was pretty much absurd to see the gorgeous agent Romanov with the face of Scarlet Johannson (amazing 3d design), sexually behaving as a sexually frustrated old lesbian, spying on his neighbors through the window and having the hots for the niece of her neigbour, a college girl, pretty much a stupid and slutty brat.

My question is: after all those updetes, is the game better now? The plot goes somewhere, the player can know now how to play the game and the powerful and confident agent Romanov behaves as in the comics or movies?

Reactions: neverhere44
Feb 27, 2017
I played an early version of this game about a year ago and I forgot about it because it was really confusing. The agent Romanov was "infected" by some kind of parasite that was trying to control her, or something, and it was supposed the decisions of her would determine her stats and the ones of the parasite, but it was imposible to know the result of those actions before making the decisions, so the player was blind to the consecuences of the choices. Also, it was pretty much absurd to see the gorgeous agent Romanov with the face of Scarlet Johannson (amazing 3d design), sexually behaving as a sexually frustrated old lesbian, spying on his neighbors through the window and having the hots for the niece of her neigbour, a college girl, pretty much a stupid and slutty brat.

My question is: after all those updetes, is the game better now? The plot goes somewhere, the player can know now how to play the game and the powerful and confident agent Romanov behaves as in the comics or movies?
imagine playing a fem protag and not turning her into a degenerate whore but to answer your question no it's pretty much same as it was last you played it

• Haha
Reactions: bluehound36
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes