vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
5- Screen resolution:
I dont know where the issue comes from but im sorry to say i think its on your end. Mine plays at a sexy 1900x1200 max resolution in windowed mode or 2K in fullscreen; and base game resolution is FullHD (1920x1080).
Because that is the max resolution for your monitor more than likely.
it's strange but i use my tv through hdmi from my laptop
while my laptop screen are closed down it can only show 800x600
but if i open the laptop screen it can show up to 1360x768

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
it's strange but i use my tv through hdmi from my laptop
while my laptop screen are closed down it can only show 800x600
but if i open the laptop screen it can show up to 1360x768
Each device is using the recommended settings for the best resolution. If you want to change that, just go to google and type in "how to change monitor resolution for (whatever your operating system is should go here)".

Nov 25, 2018
Is this like Crysis with female protagonist? I mean intro sounds a bit like that lol remember what happened to prophet! He and nanosuit became one! :D

bats

Apr 27, 2017
hello someone can upload a save from the new version I can not get any further thanks

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hell-o fans and fanettes, it's time for us to say a little something again. You'll love this...

Agents of Heels the top of our charts again, this month our focus is on our v0.12!

For this month we brought back one of our lesser seen beWilder ladies for a new public showing, she might not be in the first set of games we have ongoing but we know we and y'all love her just the same. Can she make you smile for a while?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Be sure to keep an eye on our page for all the details and to ensure out kickass updates keep rolling out smoothly. All that's really left to say is...

Be a 'Crazy 8' and beWilder!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I really thought this update the Dev would have allow you to progress the game if your avoiding certain forced scenes I guess he gives 2 fudge about players who dont care to see the agent turned whore Im stuck Ive the everything except go jogging at either locations because I know the outcome northside body guard route opens and he thinks he can have his way with you no matter how rude you are to him regular jogging opens up the bum route where the agent allows an ugly dirty bum to have his way with her its unavoidable this is BS this is just like last time I even tried avoiding saving cat women so she doesn't rape me in my sleep if you do the game will not progress unless you get raped by a women, plowed by a bum or molested by your co-worker the game will not progress pass those points I'm surprised I was even allowed to avoid lesbian route with a 19yr old sr or college freshmen by not going shopping yes I've replayed scenes over and over to check different results but I know can unless say you never had the control of the MC in the first place the Dev led you to feel comfortable as if you had control (Agility, Subtlety,, Charisma, Will Power, Intelligence, Independence, Strength and Power) has no affect towards gameplay those are there to make the screen look pretty all the above mentioned are completely unavoidable even if my will power was set to 100 garbage game is just a glorified corruption trash and theres not you can do to change the story there is no route only the Dev way

imagine playing a fem protag and not turning her into a degenerate whore but to answer your question no it's pretty much same as it was last you played it
Do you not think thats absurd theirs plenty of male protag games we play you can go thru the entire game without getting laid once so why does a female protag have to be turned into a whore cum drop slut when it comes to adult game its dumb and ridiculous certain games like that I get it but this kind of game it just doesn't sit right with me

Theres a reason certain games on here have over 100 pages of post the artstyle of this game is great it to should have over 100 or more pages of post but theres a reason it does not so many are tired of games corrupting the female protage she can have one guy or many but by choice not being forced if the game plays as believable events it should stay that way no ver off to some idiotic route that just seems dumb

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I really thought this update the Dev would have allow you to progress the game if your avoiding certain forced scenes I guess he gives 2 fudge about players who dont care to see the agent turned whore Im stuck Ive the everything except go jogging at either locations because I know the outcome northside body guard route opens and he thinks he can have his way with you no matter how rude you are to him regular jogging opens up the bum route where the agent allows an ugly dirty bum to have his way with her its unavoidable this is BS this is just like last time I even tried avoiding saving cat women so she doesn't rape me in my sleep if you do the game will not progress unless you get raped by a women, plowed by a bum or molested by your co-worker the game will not progress pass those points I'm surprised I was even allowed to avoid lesbian route with a 19yr old sr or college freshmen by not going shopping yes I've replayed scenes over and over to check different results but I know can unless say you never had the control of the MC in the first place the Dev led you to feel comfortable as if you had control (Agility, Subtlety,, Charisma, Will Power, Intelligence, Independence, Strength and Power) has no affect towards gameplay those are there to make the screen look pretty all the above mentioned are completely unavoidable even if my will power was set to 100 garbage game is just a glorified corruption trash and theres not you can do to change the story there is no route only the Dev way

Do you not think thats absurd theirs plenty of male protag games we play you can go thru the entire game without getting laid once so why does a female protag have to be turned into a whore cum drop slut when it comes to adult game its dumb and ridiculous certain games like that I get it but this kind of game it just doesn't sit right with me

Theres a reason certain games on here have over 100 pages of post the artstyle of this game is great it to should have over 100 or more pages of post but theres a reason it does not so many are tired of games corrupting the female protage she can have one guy or many but by choice not being forced if the game plays as believable events it should stay that way no ver off to some idiotic route that just seems dumb
Alrighty, gonna jump in here and respond to a few things lest the record be left unstraightened. It's not so much for you since you've clearly made up you mind, and hey, not everyone is going to like what we do. Can't please them all after all. It's more so for acurracy, defending our work, and for those that are still considering the game (and maybe those that like the drama, only I'm speaking up before the Bad Cop gets here!)

You are wrong. Simply wrong. I don't say that to be argumentative, but you question our character as developers by saying we don't care about player experience, and that is flatly false. You can indeed play the game as a good agent, who's not a whore, and gets the job done. The only real scene that's not avoidable by intent that you've pointed out is the Cat scene, and that is actually a blurry line as to if that actually happens or Nat dreams it, by design. Sorry you felt so upset by the singular scene, we don't think it's a problem, we actually like that scene (first ever done in 3 variants actually!). If that alone is a game killer for you then that's a legitimate view and I respect that, but even still we stand by our choice there.

To your point about Scout (the bodyguard), he never has his way with Nat, she can choose to fuck him on the Good Path and if not she basically leads him around by the nose. She's actually a real bitch to him in places, and people seem to have like that in truth. They flirt, openly and blatantly, it's not a big deal. Bonus point, that's all eventually going to be rewritten when we have more time to do non-content/feature updates, since we want the whole game to be in the same writers tone when it's finalized, so it'll actually get better too. That's not to say the original writer didn't do some sweet stuff along the way.

To the park bum scene, we can agree on that point, it should be avoidable. In fact, it is by design. It's been discussed only a page back or so that that's likely a bug in our triggering that's been found. It's even in our most recent releases patch notes, because we're open about that kind of thing, but the patch notes never make it here for some reason. I don't know why, they are important and we make them for a reason. The most recent change log (at time of writing) is not from our release but our public goals post for that month (full 100% reached again by the way). It's our bad that it triggers automatically, but its on our fix list, and so I do believe your angry point is moot.

You make mention of the stats pages, and I actually agree with you there too in fact, you might be surprised to hear. I wanted to make more use of them but the project leader said no, they are a mostly defunct system (the infection ones I mean) and so we don't make much use of them. I'd like them to be removed so, but again, we are pushed more by content then features currently, its really the only way to keep the game in production since we don't have a cushion of support to allow us to delay content that much (hence Skip/Gallery Mode/etc are awesome to have but not yet ready). It is what it is though, we don't hide from that criticism and will deal with it in time. The guy himself has his reasons and I support him in them. The inherent Nat part of the stats do get some use and so it's still a functional part of the game loop and it has it's part to play until we can really do a proper review.

Glorified Corruption Trash? Hardly. It's got that path in there for those who want it, still needs a good of a nasty boost with a wilder Nat, but that's all in progress. There's also a more fully fleshed out Good Agent path (arguably the most attended content wise) and a Bad Nat path of being a pure bitch. We put in a lot of effort for diverging paths, within reason, consequences to actions and overall a better game than most on here where you are little more than a victim or a predator.

To the quoted part now:

Again, I do agree it would be cool to have more games about women who are more than just a warm place to shoot your seed, with less Brains/Heart/Nerve than even the Great and Powerful Wizard of Oz could cure, but that's the world we live in and we get what we get until people properly support an alternative. We do our part, or at least we believe we do, in helping that dial turn the right way... perhaps we could do more but we're not the real problem in this case. Perhaps fans can be the better judge of that than we and have somthing to say about it?

To put it simply, please do not confuse an imperfect ally (us) with a deadly enemy (games that are poor excuses to rape women digitally). It may be easier, but its not helpful, so you are better off seeking out other devs on this point than preaching at converted. I'd also watch the tone in all honesty (that goes for all who leave feedback) as it will accomplish little to start from a point of shouting abuse rather than constructive argument. This all may read as passive agression, it may well be in parts, but that's what you get when you start from a place of anger (over a pirated game I might add). We're open to not devolving into a shouting match so if you want that constructive talk so we personally can do better, we're here. If not, time to move along.

Alrighty! Seems I've been making a few mega posts on her lately, but it's all got to be done if we're all to stay on good speaking terms and not be all fightin' and a feudin' unnecessarily. Have a good night y'all, and keep up the sexy. We'll do the same!

All the best folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: shady31 and Blayo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Crap... played the latest update and just wanted to pop in and say that I was really happy with the content (not sure if it was two updates worth, as I may have skipped one)... But I saw the scene with the young neighbor girl and Nat... now thats what I am talking about !! Much better than General talking shit during sex with Nat to Scout...

The story also got super intriguing, but makes me wonder if i had taken a different path what would have happened ? Would the general had survived regardless of the decision I took on the boat ? as one path specifically used to say that Nat and Scout were the only survivors...

That said, I am glad neither Nat nor Scout trust him that much, right now they are going along with him for the "greater good", but watching their backs... hopefully that leads to them "bonding" in more ways than one LOL....

Reactions: BeWilder

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just read your huge response to a criticism... lol...

One of your points mention a sex scene with Scout... Did I miss something ? A scene like that never triggers for me... it says I have seen all content for both park routes... yet the most I ever got out of the Scout park jogging was him fondling Nat's leg when she pretends to fall and hurt herself... there was no sex at all !! Was that "retroactively" added in ?

I did get the bum scene, which for some odd reason never bothered me as the bum never really says anything...and Nat is the one leading him (if you chose to) I actually did get options to stop multiple times through the sex scene... but chose not to, as it fit Nat being taken over by the Ivyspawn.... Also the bum never actually "banged" Nat... at least he didnt in my game, the most he did was jerk off, and jizz all over her chest... Again unless something was added later since I have always been able to continue my save, never had to restart to see if things changed from earlier parts...

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Crap... played the latest update and just wanted to pop in and say that I was really happy with the content (not sure if it was two updates worth, as I may have skipped one)... But I saw the scene with the young neighbor girl and Nat... now thats what I am talking about !! Much better than General talking shit during sex with Nat to Scout...

The story also got super intriguing, but makes me wonder if i had taken a different path what would have happened ? Would the general had survived regardless of the decision I took on the boat ? as one path specifically used to say that Nat and Scout were the only survivors...

That said, I am glad neither Nat nor Scout trust him that much, right now they are going along with him for the "greater good", but watching their backs... hopefully that leads to them "bonding" in more ways than one LOL....

Glad you liked it! That was indeed quite the scene if I may say so myself. Took a good bit of work over a few days but it all paid off!

Happy to hear the story is still sounding good to folks, it took a serious step forward now and had the potential to sound a bit looney, but we like it. To you question about Miller and the consequences, there might seem like some inconsistencies there, but by the end you'll get it. If not, your pizza's free! (Tell your local restaurant we sent you, they'll understand).

I don't know about there being more "bonding", per se, Nat has a full schedule of sex and fucking to fill up before the game ends so team excursions might be a bit beyond her time right now.

Follow up post while I'm here:

Yup... that's what happens. Hope I wasn't too harsh, but I am certain I wasn't wrong. How'd I do?

Nope, Scout wasn't added in retroactively, he was added in scenes for v0.8 and v0.9. You need to be on the Good Path, as in clear the Bank Raid with the Swat Team, then when looking over the files you can choose to 69 on the couch, then later fuck when he comes to see her at night. You've got some pretty nice stuff ahead of you I think, grab them tissues!

The park bum as of yet can't fuck Nat, she just makes him jack off in frustration as you've seen. Will we see more? TBD... All we've heard so far about that one is people hating, so get that fan voice heard if you like it! Muhahaha!

Reactions: Rythan25 and Blayo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Glad you liked it! That was indeed quite the scene if I may say so myself. Took a good bit of work over a few days but it all paid off!

Happy to hear the story is still sounding good to folks, it took a serious step forward now and had the potential to sound a bit looney, but we like it. To you question about Miller and the consequences, there might seem like some inconsistencies there, but by the end you'll get it. If not, your pizza's free! (Tell your local restaurant we sent you, they'll understand).

I don't know about there being more "bonding", per se, Nat has a full schedule of sex and fucking to fill up before the game ends so team excursions might be a bit beyond her time right now.

Follow up post while I'm here:

Yup... that's what happens. Hope I wasn't too harsh, but I am certain I wasn't wrong. How'd I do?

Nope, Scout wasn't added in retroactively, he was added in scenes for v0.8 and v0.9. You need to be on the Good Path, as in clear the Bank Raid with the Swat Team, then when looking over the files you can choose to 69 on the couch, then later fuck when he comes to see her at night. You've got some pretty nice stuff ahead of you I think, grab them tissues!

The park bum as of yet can't fuck Nat, she just makes him jack off in frustration as you've seen. Will we see more? TBD... All we've heard so far about that one is people hating, so get that fan voice heard if you like it! Muhahaha!
You did good to with your answer, kept cool, and made valid points ! Lol

About the scene with bum... Love would be a strong word... As I said it made sense to me to let Nat do what she did, but I am happy with the way it ended, if the scene later gets extended there should be a choice right before it, to accept or avoid...
Teasing and getting a pearl necklace = good
Taking an unwashed filthy hobo penis inside = gross

Do I need to restart to see the scout scenes ? Right now after the pool scene with the college neighbor Miller calls Nat in for debriefing... Whether I go or not leads to the "to be continued" screen...so I can't go to the park to jog.

Edit - just re-read your post... Yeah totally missed those scenes then as before the current version I played like 0.4 or something, and was already right before the boat mission... So never got a chance to see the Scout stuff... For me after the bank mission with swat team I got a bar scene where Nat dances and strips to beat the girlfriend of the lameass black dude..

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You did good to with your answer, kept cool, and made valid points ! Lol

About the scene with bum... Love would be a strong word... As I said it made sense to me to let Nat do what she did, but I am happy with the way it ended, if the scene later gets extended there should be a choice right before it, to accept or avoid...
Teasing and getting a pearl necklace = good
Taking an unwashed filthy hobo penis inside = gross

Do I need to restart to see the scout scenes ? Right now after the pool scene with the college neighbor Miller calls Nat in for debriefing... Whether I go or not leads to the "to be continued" screen...so I can't go to the park to jog.
Yeah, the bum scene as it is now is a good fit on the corrupt path (when it pops correctly that is), as it has the right about of action to pacing I feel. Maybe it could use a decision to not let him actually cum on her, but we live and we learn, that's the beauty of being open to feedback. When it comes to a seporate scene for some revenge fucking on the bum's part, it'd definitely be decision based to let it happen or not, since Nat's the type of girl to fight off an attacker if she felt so inclined, corruption or no. It's a side scene too, so we'd not need to deal with "Did she? Didn't she?" afterwards, so decisions are easy there.

On Scout... yeah... theres no going back at that point. You missed it I'm afraid. However, there should be a save around here somewhere that will let you start back at the bank (we gave them out with some earlier versions) and it happens only a day or so after when Scout comes to see you at the window in the morning. That should let you get to it pretty quick (in relative terms). It's not tied to the jogging events, just that you completed the bank raid by working with Swat Team 7 and Scout.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Rythan25

AgentsOfHeels

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Bad cop here:

If sex bothers you so much to hate a game cause it has no sex free path maybe ypull find better luck in the non adult section? Just saying...

On the actual non pointless point of your arguments... : yes; stats being as they are right now is a conscious decision. They are not useless (the "good" ones) they are just secondary. The order of things that matter for me is as follows:

1- how do you want the game to play:
Player can choose path as s/he reaches a split point based on how s/he wants it to play.

2- previous choices youve made:
Should the choices the player has already made determine anything on the path he wants now?

3- the stats youve developed:
Does the farming of stats hes done actually help him reach that path he wants despite the choices s/he has made?

So yeah; stats matter but they are secondary. I dont want the player to be stuck in the loop of feeling insufficiently farmed to progress with the story... and overwhelmed by the story so he can't farm without consecuences (time moving on).

Bank is a clear example of that; you can get to the good path by decision or, later on, by stat if you havent chosen "right".

Yacht is an example of the second case. If you reach there via bad path youll see a known face around; and weather it ends in drama or not depends entirely on how you acted with that familiar face previously.

"Dark" stats dont matter. They are to be removed in the future. It is an unnatural mechanic and completely unintuitive for the player. It's impossible to know how to farm those stats (or avoid them) and how they will impact your decisions later on. It was a cool idea; but i realized they were adding a difficulty layer on the game miles away from the base difficulty on everything else. Things that happen in development phase i guess; we live to learn.

Not gonna jump on the more conflict points tho; that is your opinion and all opinions are valid. Id love if you could be more friendly while maling your point through; but im guessing english is not your first language and the attitude is merely due to a direct google translation; so not gonna jump on that either.

Have a great day! I hope you find what youre looking for.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes