5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

blablub123456

Mar 15, 2019
Thank you so much for recognizing everything I am trying to do. I intentionally move from kink to kink and different levels of intensities because I really don't want to just show the same stuff over and over. I am trying to grow and learn and I still think I have a long way to go =)
You're doing great so far. Some unsolicited advice since you mentioned animo yourself. There are some valuable lessons there. Specifically, why did BTQ not get the same level of overwhelmingly positive feedback that LwH got? On the surface, they're the same. Chick(s) get(s) fucked by horse, has all of the same ingredients, giant horse cock, bulge, buckets of cum, and so forth. And BTQ is of objectively better quality and yet didn't receive the same universal praise. The reason isn't the lack of Lara. LwH was amazing because the narrative was her being slutty and then losing control of the situation and the horse basically using her as a cocksleave much to her discomfort. That narrative was told through facial cues and body language, which fell eerily short in BTQ due to the limitations inherent to the chosen characters. That same story could be told with any character and any giant cocked thing, as long as one understands what makes or breaks it. It's like a deepthroat irl, what makes it amazing is the psychology of it. Hearing and feeling the gagging, seeing the tears and them letting you do it anyway, in spite of the discomfort. If you're interested you can check out theropedude for an idea of how facial expressiveness can make or break a product that is about a psychological story. The scenes themselves don't work for me personally but the facial expressiveness he creates is remarkable. You have experimented with this aspect yourself from what I have seen in your work.

While you're getting better and exploring niches and improving your models and whatnot, no amount of polish is an adequate substitute for a lack of the theme/narrative that you wish to convey and that your supporters want from you. I have no idea what that is in your case, but you know yourself and interact with your supporters so it shouldn't be difficult to figure out. And if there's a psychological component to it that relies on facial and body cues, or specific proportions, or colors schemes, or whatever the fuck, keep working on them and don't neglect them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69Spartan117

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You're doing great so far. Some unsolicited advice since you mentioned animo yourself. There are some valuable lessons there. Specifically, why did BTQ not get the same level of overwhelmingly positive feedback that LwH got? On the surface, they're the same. Chick(s) get(s) fucked by horse, has all of the same ingredients, giant horse cock, bulge, buckets of cum, and so forth. And BTQ is of objectively better quality and yet didn't receive the same universal praise. The reason isn't the lack of Lara. LwH was amazing because the narrative was her being slutty and then losing control of the situation and the horse basically using her as a cocksleave much to her discomfort. That narrative was told through facial cues and body language, which fell eerily short in BTQ due to the limitations inherent to the chosen characters. That same story could be told with any character and any giant cocked thing, as long as one understands what makes or breaks it. It's like a deepthroat irl, what makes it amazing is the psychology of it. Hearing and feeling the gagging, seeing the tears and them letting you do it anyway, in spite of the discomfort. If you're interested you can check out theropedude for an idea of how facial expressiveness can make or break a product that is about a psychological story. The scenes themselves don't work for me personally but the facial expressiveness he creates is remarkable. You have experimented with this aspect yourself from what I have seen in your work.

While you're getting better and exploring niches and improving your models and whatnot, no amount of polish is an adequate substitute for a lack of the theme/narrative that you wish to convey and that your supporters want from you. I have no idea what that is in your case, but you know yourself and interact with your supporters so it shouldn't be difficult to figure out. And if there's a psychological component to it that relies on facial and body queues, or specific proportions, or colors schemes, or whatever the fuck, keep working on them and don't neglect them.
lmao jokes on you unsolicited advice is my kink

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
I can't wait to see Amy look for Fyra to help her get a bigger penis! And what will Amy have to do to pay Fyra for this job?!

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I've noticed a reduction in cock twitching over the years... I felt like that was a signature aspect of the earlier works. It was like the cock had a mind of its own. I kinda miss it.
This reduction will be ADDRESSED WITH ABSOLUTE BRUTALITY. Thank you for pointing that out. I will FIRE all the writers and animators and get to work on fixing this ASAP.

mrkaa

Feb 9, 2022
Love you work recently, I came buckets to the urethral fuck scene in "Doe Love" especially when the balls inflated from all the cum she was receiving <3 It's the little things like these that show your will to expand into different kind of kinks. tl,dr: more balls stuff!

Reactions: kylearn
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes