5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Nov 4, 2019
But what with the lack of updates on this forum and why does it seem like this forum is dead?
Are you talking about this forum?
In a thread with over 100 pages where messages are posted daily, content is shared minutes after a release and a content creator answers within minutes to every question no matter (how dumb it is) in a pirate forum?
Is this the dead forum you talk about?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
But what with the lack of updates on this forum and why does it seem like this forum is dead?
Because this forum is not an official thread of the developer. It's fans who (mostly) get all the content and updates free either by scouring the internet or by the kindness of strangers who do subscribe/pay or the generosity by one of the most lovely, talented, intelligent and twisted of developers. (fawning with praise rarely backfires)

And there are updates, posts nearly daily (3 days seems to be the longest stretches of silence, usually).

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hello,
Guess you really are the real Agent Red (I thought it was someone just pretending), regardless of that, first and foremost congrats on your work.

Anyways, since I'm justa dirty leecher I do have a question, why do you spend your time here (I am not complaining mind you) when you know most of the people here are ungratefull SOB like me?
Thank you =) I spend my time here because I like to interact with anyone that views my content. I like to see what people say (good and bad) so that I can improve and make things better.

Also, I've told this story a few time but long ago I reached out to a few creators I really liked and none of them replied to me. It sounds dumb, as they don't owe me anything and there is no particular reason they should have replied but it made me a little sad.

So, I go out of my way to interact as much as I can with people that enjoy my work just kinda as a principle of doing this and to show that I am human

PS of all the creators I reached out to, the only one that replied and interacted with me was Animopron. He is really nice and successful so I kinda took note of that.

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Thank you =) I spend my time here because I like to interact with anyone that views my content. I like to see what people say (good and bad) so that I can improve and make things better.

Also, I've told this story a few time but long ago I reached out to a few creators I really liked and none of them replied to me. It sounds dumb, as they don't owe me anything and there is no particular reason they should have replied but it made me a little sad.

So, I go out of my way to interact as much as I can with people that enjoy my work just kinda as a principle of doing this and to show that I am human

PS of all the creators I reached out to, the only one that replied and interacted with me was Animopron. He is really nice and successful so I kinda took note of that.
You're a Saint i Love your Work xoxoxoxox

pigmints

Jan 30, 2021

Well, thanks again for your work and the reply (and my response is the equivalent of thoughts and prayers on social media).

So... sorry for stealing your work but I'm gonna steal (watch) again so that's an empty apology and I am a hypocrite.

Have a nice day.

I am demiurge

Nov 25, 2020

If you can find out who does animos sound FX try and get them to help you. Having the holes makes lots of wet sounds and sounds when there's contact with bodies gives another level of immersion

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes