5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
:D

Honestly, I know it's not fair that all the work you did (and your team) are given to everyone for free (I think you should be compensated enough and I will greatly do it if I win the lottery) but you can't really prevent it (people will always find a way, trust me, I'm in the warez industry since decades), so the fact that you actually go way further and actually interact with the "pirate" community is a big plus for me, so big that I subscribed to your work (despite being the one that make torrent for it, yeah, don't be mad of me. Well, I accept that you dominate me to punish me but let's not go too far :p).

But as far as personal, I wouldn't ever have learnt about your work if it wasn't for F95 and i wasn't really fan of it at first (cartoony and such), but it really grew into me so I subscribed.

So your approach is good I think, you can't prevent people for sharing (even Netflix can't) but you gave a big plus. The other thing is, even if you don't like archivist and sharing people (rightfully so), many of your work "may" be lost because of banning (see Redmoa early work or the great PH ban / mega ban) archivist usually save them for free.

But yeah, as bothersome it is, since you can't really prevent it, at least you add enough value worth subscribing for, your work is really good and I hope you will improve, despite some challenge (I read about some complain about sound that's you're 80 % deaf or something and I hope people will actually help you to make even better content that you actually provide!)
Thank you for the kindness. I really love doing this and I understand piracy is part of the business buy regardless I am excited to see feedback and ideas from any community that enjoys the content!

wanted to see what AgentRedGirl's Hentai-Foundry page looked like... I suppose I'll try again in a few hours.
I don’t have anything on there really.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is this video missing from the list of downloads or is something mistitled?

It is not listed in op. A search of this thread for "doe love" shows it had been linked within, but the link died and no one has created a new link. One reason, most likely, is because it is so easy to find on just about any adult video site.

Aug 2, 2021
its from premium beats
I took the challenge to locate the song. Unlike "Milf Milk" which is actually credited as an Agent Red Girl original, all music credits for originals and score on AMRL8 go to @thehazeaudio. Having trouble logging in at twitter today. But, you should find the answer @thehazeaudio on twitter. Hope that helps.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Press 6 if that asshole is never ever going to close again and you think thats a good thing

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
agentredgirl im having trouble i cant play your game mommy quest the newest version it says performance warning and at the bottom it gives me two options change render options or quit what do i do i really wanted to play your game to

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
agentredgirl im having trouble i cant play your game mommy quest the newest version it says performance warning and at the bottom it gives me two options change render options or quit what do i do i really wanted to play your game to
See my response over in the game thread, instead of this video thread.

bdog1055

Nov 17, 2020
if any one cares as of march 29 Centaur Things 3 is at 82% I don't know what happened to the updates on this forum.

Reactions: Lubomr
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes