5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
I consider your (Agent) work as quite interesting, but the tag "scat" is disgusting. So please tell me, which of the vidios contains scat. I would like to skip these!

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
That is really sweet and sure you can support via crypto =)
Wait really? That's a service Patreon offer or you directly? (I subscribed by Debit Card but being able to pay with crypto is very cool).

Also, just to clear it for me but I think I know the answer, you had to "rename" previous video with the "black square saying: All My Roomate's Love" because Patreon doesn't like "Incest" I suppose? I try to keep everything on my torrent because we lost too many video with purge like Tumblr or PH and I noticed that aside the name and maybe the lighting, it's the same right?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Wait really? That's a service Patreon offer or you directly? (I subscribed by Debit Card but being able to pay with crypto is very cool).

Also, just to clear it for me but I think I know the answer, you had to "rename" previous video with the "black square saying: All My Roomate's Love" because Patreon doesn't like "Incest" I suppose? I try to keep everything on my torrent because we lost too many video with purge like Tumblr or PH and I noticed that aside the name and maybe the lighting, it's the same right?
Patreon does not offer Crypto but I can work something out via direct links or free trials on fansly or something.

And yes, Patreon's TOS does not allow incest. So, in order to stay on the platform I renamed the animations "Roommates". But everything else is the same

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Patreon does not offer Crypto but I can work something out via direct links or free trials on fansly or something.

And yes, Patreon's TOS does not allow incest. So, in order to stay on the platform I renamed the animations "Roommates". But everything else is the same
Just get your wallet set up. Maybe sign up for BAT/Brave Rewards as well. Then people who want to support you, but can't, can use a Brave browser and send you tips from that as well.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Just get your wallet set up. Maybe sign up for BAT/Brave Rewards as well. Then people who want to support you, but can't, can use a Brave browser and send you tips from that as well.
Before accepting any transfer, the first thing you need to do and understand is: creating a wallet, understanding backup and then, deleting your wallet and restoring from said backup.

After some search I found Trust Wallet for phone and Metamask as a browser extension, both using recovery phrase (my other wallet are in the old format: file + password) that you usually want to print and keep safe (and not online).

Reactions: DiddlerGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anybody help me I get this in other discussions

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.
Are those other discussion threads for developers only or mods only or donators only or closed/locked threads? That is usually what that indicates.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes