5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thx I try get it if this website has toxic mods like twitch and youtube I shoud leave here immediately cant deal with those mods
That may be the DDoS-guard acting up. Try to F5 the page first.

I had that issue and a F5 solved it.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
One question I have been asked a thousand times is, "Will we make this game for iOS?" The answer is: No. We have no chance of becoming a "registered" developer for Apple and you would have to jailbreak you iPhone to play our game so, sadly, we don't think that will ever happen.
Yeah, you underestimate the will of horny people.

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
I consider your (Agent) work as quite interesting, but the tag "scat" is disgusting. So please tell me, which of the vidios contains scat. I would like to skip these!
None of my videos, not a single one, have scat in them.
To clarify this: a single Coliform bacteria on someone´s elses skin or mouth makes me vomit my last meal! So please sort such videos out for me, please!

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
To clarify this: a single Coliform bacteria on someone´s elses skin or mouth let´s me vomit my last meal! So please sort such videos out for me, please!
First, ARG already informed that the tag is wrongly applied.

Second, perechon, you do know where things go during anal sex, don't you? Are you old enough to be on this site?

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
Anal also isn´t mine! But I remember seeing one clip, cumming with masses of sperm into one anothers ass, followed by sh...ing this out again onto another girls face and into her mouth! Let me quote myself: Makes me vomit my last meal!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anal also isn´t mine! But I remember seeing one clip, cumming with masses of sperm into one anothers ass, followed by sh...ing this out again onto another girls face and into her mouth! Let me quote myself: Makes me vomit my last meal!
That's called a creampie, and it leaked out due to the overflow. Nothing was shat, nor is it scat.

Then you have a choice - one requires you to either get used to certain imagery or have a bucket near you, the other is to move on to something completely different. Either way: scat is not in these videos.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Which isn't scat.

Tagging each video in the OP as a description could be a solution indeed.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
pfft name one time I ever interacted with anyone ever! Pfft!!!
:D

Honestly, I know it's not fair that all the work you did (and your team) are given to everyone for free (I think you should be compensated enough and I will greatly do it if I win the lottery) but you can't really prevent it (people will always find a way, trust me, I'm in the warez industry since decades), so the fact that you actually go way further and actually interact with the "pirate" community is a big plus for me, so big that I subscribed to your work (despite being the one that make torrent for it, yeah, don't be mad of me. Well, I accept that you dominate me to punish me but let's not go too far :p).

But as far as personal, I wouldn't ever have learnt about your work if it wasn't for F95 and i wasn't really fan of it at first (cartoony and such), but it really grew into me so I subscribed.

So your approach is good I think, you can't prevent people for sharing (even Netflix can't) but you gave a big plus. The other thing is, even if you don't like archivist and sharing people (rightfully so), many of your work "may" be lost because of banning (see Redmoa early work or the great PH ban / mega ban) archivist usually save them for free.

But yeah, as bothersome it is, since you can't really prevent it, at least you add enough value worth subscribing for, your work is really good and I hope you will improve, despite some challenge (I read about some complain about sound that's you're 80 % deaf or something and I hope people will actually help you to make even better content that you actually provide!)

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
AgentRedGirl, I just found out you have a page on Hentai-Foundry. Problem is, I get an error message when I try to visit any area of that website:

--An error occurred.
Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.--

No idea why this would be happening, considering the entire website was functioning normally as of an hour ago. I'd as the H-F support people for help, but I can't really do that when the entire site doesn't even work... Rather frustrating if you ask me. I wanted to see what AgentRedGirl's Hentai-Foundry page looked like... I suppose I'll try again in a few hours.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here a cross-post of my reply:

Confirmed that it's v0.1.
Built a Mac distribution of the game with RenPy.

Mommies Quest [v0.1]
Win/Linux:

Mac:
My torrent has the original game straight from Patreon. Also, I don't understand why you would need a crack on a game without DRM.

sha256 of MommysQuest-0.1-pc:
- version 0.1 - MommysQuest.exe : 15aeb50987ed831ed2d51e205393860a8c2ad9089c40f7c54cc7135d4f97fd61
- version 0.1 - MommyQuest-32.exe : f8bcc9cb3bde97ba7c201ff64a95845d52dc244e4ee964ab6a21a26627561df0

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes