5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
More F95Zone threads should use Terminal.lc. So far, it's been the only link that is truly fast and 100% reliable, even before Nopy died. Also, great work as always. You're probably my #1 favorite 3D artist at this point out of 4, so a fairly small list for me. Unlike some artists, you provide accurate and timely updates on your progress, and you also take the time to interact with people like an actual caring human being. Bless you for that, and keep up the excellent work.

Reactions: El_bouchez123

3dg

Jan 20, 2019
More F95Zone threads should use Terminal.lc. So far, it's been the only link that is truly fast and 100% reliable, even before Nopy died. Also, great work as always. You're probably my #1 favorite 3D artist at this point out of 4, so a fairly small list for me. Unlike some artists, you provide accurate and timely updates on your progress, and you also take the time to interact with people like an actual caring human being. Bless you for that, and keep up the excellent work.
Who's your others?

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
My top 3 favorite 3D artists (in order) and my reasoning:

01: AgentRedGirl (Hillarious dialogue, excellent quality and truly unique style)
02: Nyl/Wildeer (Those two are tied) (Videogame-level quality)

There are other 3D artists I enjoy, (like Barostrap and Dezmall) but they aren't quite good enough for my list. My list includes only what I believe are the best work I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot over the years.

Reactions: DiddlerGames

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
That remind me that since I closed some other Patreon, time to subscribe to ARG, it's indeed an unique style but that's not a bad thing, quite the opposite!

And going as far as coming here, on a pirate forum, to interact with her community she has on F95 is also a nice bonus. I just hope Patreon will not be an ass as this platform is really sensitive to some "fetish".

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
What's that toy she's fucking on the sofa in All My Mother Roommate's Love Ep 8?? I want one lol

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Is there a full version of the song at the end of AMRL8 somewhere? Its unironically amazing.

niklex

Dec 4, 2019
I see that Agent also read this forum, so... I have an idea for future scenarios. A new girl, that is obsessed with getting boobs and penis bigger. Boobie greed diagnosis in medicine. Each episode she will try different methods to grow boobs and penis: inflate, cumflate?, pump, some pills, other medicine, maybe even magic. Episodes will also include sex scenes with large grown boobs/penis and surprised girlfriends. You can also show the downsides of such large organs. They are heavy, way to sensitive and the growth is not permanent. So each episode another try.

Hope you like the idea. A lot of people all over the world are obsessed with this fetish. The number of subscribers will only grow.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes