5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How to watch AgentRedGirl content for free bec I can't find it on internet
How to find content for free on which website
Welcome. You're new on here - so you may not be fully aware, but if you look at the first post of the thread for this https://f95zone.to/threads/agent-red-girl-collection-2023-03-18-agentredgirl.7762/ there are multiple links to download from by clicking the SPOILER buttons. Also, you shouldn't post the same message more than once in the thread.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

StrawmanFP

Apr 11, 2018
And, I don't know the financial impact piracy has on my earnings, but either way it is just kinda sad sometimes when you see your content on piracy sites knowing you put so much time, effort, heart, and yes money into creating something and people just steal it.
Financial impact from piracy is definitely hard to pin down. There are consumers that don't care if your content can be obtained with piracy and support you regardless, consumers that are opportunistic and pay when they can't pirate, and consumers that would never pay and when they can't pirate they just go without.

I think the best thing content creators can do is remain personable, likable, and honest to their stated goals and/or deadlines. I would assume that is part of what has lead you (ARG) to retain your patreon numbers despite the pirated availability of your product. You keep a large number of people happily supporting you because they like you and/or what you do and want you to keep doing it.

I'd try to stick with a glass half full approach to keep your spirits up. Your content is worth people's time to pirate and thousands of other people are still willing to give you money for it because they want you to keep doing this.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes