5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
Are you stupid? You post this as the next post right after the creator makes a post.
neh she is aware of this thread as you can tell from her actively posting here though she is pretty chill about it otherwise this thread wouldn't exist

jm0n

Dec 6, 2017
id like to think a lot of us here on this forum have supported this artist or others at certain points,
i was supporting for over a year despite not being interested in a number of the projects , and then when something comes out that peaks my interest i end up paying for it otherwise i feel guilty

niklex

Dec 4, 2019
Omg, seriously, why do you stiil not seen it? agent has an almost complete video link visible at Patreon. Just guess it's an .MP4 at the end.

The video is less than 6 min and is worth to cancel Patreon subscription if you have one. It is good animated, but the story... It is bad. IMHO, good videos are in the past. Amvl8 was the last good. Mary is the only one with attractive figure. All others are with strange issues: small cocks, tits etc. Man, it's 3d - just make everything look perfect. Ugly stuff we can watch in real life. Just make several clones of Mary and continue to create good stuff. Last videos are just bad, especially side projects like FUTA squad and now Sexsona.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Omg, seriously, why do you stiil not seen it? agent has an almost complete video link visible at Patreon. Just guess it's an .MP4 at the end.

The video is less than 6 min and is worth to cancel Patreon subscription if you have one. It is good animated, but the story... It is bad. IMHO, good videos are in the past. Amvl8 was the last good. Mary is the only one with attractive figure. All others are with strange issues: small cocks, tits etc. Man, it's 3d - just make everything look perfect. Ugly stuff we can watch in real life. Just make several clones of Mary and continue to create good stuff. Last videos are just bad, especially side projects like FUTA squad and now Sexsona.
Ya know “perfect” is a really subjective term. There are a lot of people that love Mary but there are a lot of people that love the other characters as well. Amy is a HUGE favorite despite having a micro penis.

If you wanna see the same old huge tits, huge dick, huge ass girl in every single video, with no story or plot, my content is not for you. That is not what I am going for.

My goal is to consistently create unique content. Not copy and paste the same thing over and over. That would be boring as heck

Iwannaplay2048

Dec 29, 2018

share the filename then, i couldnt figure it out

Reactions: fingottam02

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
l

lies its not visible at all

Reactions: fingottam02
Aug 21, 2021
I hope we won't wait another 1 month to get 5 minutes long scene with no penetration between in two humans.I really miss every scene in old times when dropped was longer and had sex scenes between 2 futanari. #Make FutaAnimationsGreatAgainAgentRedGirl

Reactions: I am demiurge

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I hope we won't wait another 1 month to get 5 minutes long scene with no penetration between in two humans.I really miss every scene in old times when dropped was longer and had sex scenes between 2 futanari. #Make FutaAnimationsGreatAgainAgentRedGirl
Wow. Just fucking wow. I've never seen such balls with no signs of a penis.

Reactions: 69Spartan117
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes