5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
agentredgirl I rather enjoyed sexsona and am looking forward to seeing where it goes. Though I have a question since mikimi is watching AMRL 9 does this take place in a different continuity that also has your animations or was that just a fun Easter egg? Also I know that Karen is still voiced by pixiewillow but is it a different Karen or the same one just with an updated look?
It is a different Karen =) And I just put AMRL9 in there cause it was our most recent animation. I guess in "their world" they can watch AMRL though

Reactions: larryjameson69
Aug 21, 2021
The method you used to explain your issue made no sense and came across very sarcastic and asshole-ish. Go back and read it out loud.

Maybe I took it too personally cause I have had a very difficult week but regardless, it was not nice, it was not clear, and it just didn't make sense to me at all. So, I am sorry for calling you an asshole.

It seems you think Sexsona didn't have enough penetration and was too short.

My last animation, AMRL9, was super long and had a lot of penetration (mostly penetration).

It sounds like you are complaining about my entire body of work and my "recent" work specifically when the very last animation I released had exactly what you complained this one didn't have.

Hopefully, you can understand my confusion.
I also followed you on twitter long time like in 2020-2019 if in there lately I said personal things mean things I am sorry. but in here yet I have not told you personally a mean thing or a curse word I am hoping not to say bad thing to you as a individual.

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
I get that you are trying to help, but there might be a better approach to giving artists feedback. Maybe try something like.. I really enjoyed the episode, particularly (list the stuff you like) . The (thing you didn't like) wasn't as enticing as some of your other stuff, but all in all it was great episode.

To ARG's point (from other comments, not this one), its impossible to make everyone happy, and its a ton of work. Feedback is great, but it can be more effective if it isn't criticism-centric.

Too be fair, I'm not trying to beat up on you. I don't even know if this was a bad comment (relatively speaking). obviously you are a fan and want ARG to keep making awesome shit. So respect. I just figured I could pick on you , but really hoping that message gets out to some of the more conversation - challenged members. Hopefully that makes sense, but damn maybe i'm crazy lol
I literally did say what I liked about the episode and what I didn't like. I wasn't disrespectful and then I gave an objective POV of the argument at hand.

And don't worry, you could never pick on me, because you personally don't mean anything to me at all.

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
It is a different Karen =) And I just put AMRL9 in there cause it was our most recent animation. I guess in "their world" they can watch AMRL though
So then it does take place in the same continuity and the video was somehow recorded and posted for all to see or it will be revealed in time how or if they connect?

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
They half ass made a "game" aka demo .. its trash .. let them keep doing what they are doing and dont attempt to step outside their comfort zone.. the monthly releases are already monthly? not anymore., oh but bi monthly? unlikely ? ..oh ... following the footsteps of most other EA inspired devs.... whenever the fuck they feel like releasing it while not pausing payments during off months knowing they will release nothing.. another one bites the dust... so unfortunate.
You don't have to be rude it's not half assed or trash it's like you said a demo which means it won't have much content yet. If you don't like the amount of content it has then wait for the full release before you try it again. It's just at version .2 eight multipart scenes is a decent amount for where it's at. Give it time if you want more. And she does still do monthly and is aiming for one or two animations per month and she has been doing that lately.

Last edited:

FoGame

Apr 1, 2020
Lol what are you doing here? If you don't like something, then watch something else. Why attack the author because of his vision? It doesn't have to be tailored to your tastes. This is one of the suitable authors, let him do as he wants.

Smaugg

Aug 28, 2017
Honestly? 10/10 on the new scene. I loved it. The wanton depravity, cumming in to the soy milk. Karen liking the flavour so much she “came” and then to be upset, get told off, and the drink be greatly enjoyed by the other barista. 100/10.
Not to mention, huge uncut futa cock jerking off with a donut? Love that.
I don’t understand why anyone is complaining. We’re getting original content, in various scenario/situations, with all original characters and INCREDIBLE animation.
The only thing I personally want to see is the characters get so worked up that there’s more autofellatio and/or public masturbation. But seriously? Amazing scene.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for all the feedback! So it seems I should have gone ahead and included the next sex segment in this episode. The reason I didn’t was because I am having a major rendering issue and need to totally redo the lighting and maybe rerender the whole first episode. Renders we taking as long as 30 minutes per frame with over 11,000 frames planned, it could take 9 months to render (which is ridiculous).

So I had to cut it shorter so I could redo the lighting before we continue with it. Generally, a frame takes 3 to 6 minutes to render.

anyway, thanks everyone for the feedback, I will take it to heart for upcoming animations

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Thank you for all the feedback! So it seems I should have gone ahead and included the next sex segment in this episode. The reason I didn’t was because I am having a major rendering issue and need to totally redo the lighting and maybe rerender the whole first episode. Renders we taking as long as 30 minutes per frame with over 11,000 frames planned, it could take 9 months to render (which is ridiculous).

So I had to cut it shorter so I could redo the lighting before we continue with it. Generally, a frame takes 3 to 6 minutes to render.

anyway, thanks everyone for the feedback, I will take it to heart for upcoming animations
I'd say if renders are taking 30 minutes for just one frame, and it usually takes only 3-6 minutes, something isn't working as it should. Yikes. Take as much time as you need. Stupid technical difficulties.

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
patreon is about supporting the artist. It is not a transactional relationship. I offer a transactional version of my content on sites where you can just buy my individual videos.

Also last year we had 10 releases in 12 months.We produced more content than any other adult animation brand that I know of, and this year I believe we will do the same.

I am not perfect but I am trying my hardest every day to produce more animations. It is just very hard, sometimes tedious and technical work.

I understand that someone supporting me and my team is an option And I am doingall that I can to make it worth it. These past 6 months I have spent more money and time on modeling/rigging/rendering R&D, interviewing, job posts, etc than I ever imagined so that we can create faster and better quality content.

Patreon is about that. Helping someone survive, thrive and eventually grow. It’s not a transactional relationship. There are other sites for that.

EDIT: A good example of "what patreon is for" is... my first video took 4 months to make, was 3 minutes long, and done all by me, alone.

- now videos take 1-2 months to make
- average video length is around 7 minutes
- i have 5 full time employees
- the quality is significantly better
- i am actively looking to hire another animator to speed up the animation releases
- EVERYTHING I use in my videos is made from scratch. Sets, models, rigs, I dont go download a premade Overwatch or Lara Croft model and start animating.

also to note, if it was just me or even my team and we "took a month vacation from work", i would absolutely pause my patreon. however, the truth of the matter is, i am working more than I have ever worked in my life trying to get everything prepared so that I can get a new release out once per month. not because I feel I "need to" but because that is my goal and the experience I want to give to the people that support my content. I love telling these stories and I want to continue to be able to do so, and I am trying my best!
I love your characters red, but lowkey, if you doing some crossover content, god damn, mary with lara croft! my fucking fever dream lol

StrawmanFP

Apr 11, 2018
Renders we taking as long as 30 minutes per frame with over 11,000 frames planned, it could take 9 months to render (which is ridiculous).
That blows, hope you're able to solve the issue making the render times jump so high without compromising on the look you're going for. Even if every episode isn't my forte sexually, you still produce top notch stylized content.

Reactions: agentredgirl

derybina_la

Oct 25, 2019
Sexsona Episode 1 - Who Put Their Dick in Karen's Latte

Create Time - 2023-04-11

Files

Contact Sheet/[AgentRedGirl] Sexsona Episode 1 Contact Sheet.jpg - 3.14MB
Read Me.txt.lnk - 528.27KB
Visit Us.txt.lnk - 30.23KB
[AgentRedGirl] Sexsona Episode 1 - Who Put Their Dick in Karen's Latte.mp4 - 430.66MB

01.jpg 02.jpg 11_.jpg 18_.jpg

Last edited:

Rontoss

Jun 17, 2018
I literally did say what I liked about the episode and what I didn't like. I wasn't disrespectful and then I gave an objective POV of the argument at hand.

And don't worry, you could never pick on me, because you personally don't mean anything to me at all.
Ah, I must mean something if you took the time to reply. Honestly, I'm just glad you are now on the same page with me.

Jbradby

Oct 5, 2020
Sexsona for me is one of your best in ages, I love this kind of thing. I feel like some people are getting too self entitled on here, most people complaining aren’t even paying for it. Look, I don’t know why seeing a horny girl fucking a doughnut, or a couch, or a milk carton turns me on so much, but you know it does, and that’s why your stuff is the best. You’ve always made crazy shit that’s super hot, don’t change, please don’t start just churning out vanilla sex videos because people want penetration in every video, I like this stuff and you’re the only one who does it.

Reactions: agentredgirl
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes