5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
looks like a premature bust from the new girl w/mary

premaud.jpg

also, i'd like to note, with all the update images we've been getting, i do not believe they are all from the same episode
i believe the first episoe is going to be with bella, but the "update" images feature episodes from the entire next series
so you might become confused as time goes on which story is being released next, and that might be on purpose

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The links of Futa Sentai Squad Episode 3 are down, could you reupload them?
To report dead links in OP, you should use the REPORT button at the bottom of the first post and say what is needing attention. Uploaders don't usually keep track of all the comments in a thread. There are only a couple of dozen of them and tens of thousands of content threads to manage. They get to them when they get a chance.

Aug 18, 2019
if only people from patreon switch to subscribestar then arg can make no restrictions content
as a creator, you need to think about many other avenues than just "no restrictions" (especially since only Titles have been changed with ARG thus far, the verbal incest is protected)

1.) ARG has been on patreon forever, why should she leave? also, she's going to lose money either way, nobody bounces back entirely from switching from one main platform to another, unless they are sponsored (such as ninja from twitch to microsoft)
2.) by folding over and moving, ARG is economically admitting defeat to abusive mandates, especially NEW mandates from companies trying to be PC for ad revenue and press, when they gave no fucks when they were new, struggling, and needed content creators, they are doing people like ARG dirty
3.) it's a massive amount of work re-structuring your entire out-load from one software familiarity to another; there is no good solution to the patreon exodus on sex-work, other than they didn't give a shit back when they NEEDED creators to fund their site

but yes, in a perfect world, i wish ARG could use a new platform with more inclusivity and freedom than nazi/eon

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
if only people from patreon switch to subscribestar then arg can make no restrictions content
see below
as a creator, you need to think about many other avenues than just "no restrictions" (especially since only Titles have been changed with ARG thus far, the verbal incest is protected)

1.) ARG has been on patreon forever, why should she leave? also, she's going to lose money either way, nobody bounces back entirely from switching from one main platform to another, unless they are sponsored (such as ninja from twitch to microsoft)
2.) by folding over and moving, ARG is economically admitting defeat to abusive mandates, especially NEW mandates from companies trying to be PC for ad revenue and press, when they gave no fucks when they were new, struggling, and needed content creators, they are doing people like ARG dirty
3.) it's a massive amount of work re-structuring your entire out-load from one software familiarity to another; there is no good solution to the patreon exodus on sex-work, other than they didn't give a shit back when they NEEDED creators to fund their site

but yes, in a perfect world, i wish ARG could use a new platform with more inclusivity and freedom than nazi/eon
thing is, subscribestar has similar rules and prohibitions ( and ),as Patreon. In fact, the way their rules are worded, it's even more broadly prohibitive. It's just they aren't enforcing their rules as purposefully as patreon at this time. There will come a day that they most likely will.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018

i was saying she should leave patreon just that people should move to SS

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes