5.00 star(s) 11 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
i find it ... "interesting" ... that Mary is "allowed" to bang all these other girls NOT part of the family, and we never see the rest of them bang anyone else ... there never was a "Mary is allowed to play the field, but none of us can" dialogue or scene in the series

as erratically emotional this series is with the Hard Family, i do wonder if any of them "know" that Mary goes around town just filling up whoever she wants, i guess it'd be less thought-inducing if we saw any other character in the family PERIOD doing stuff with other people, but it's only ever Mary

while I doubt she's a compulsive cheater, none of the characters ever reference her exploits either, almost as though it's a secret - - anyhow, don't mind me, it's been a WHILE since we had a new video, so my mind got around to go nuts ... /endrant

EDIT : this was posted as a reply, don't know why it came as a brand new comment, sorry :/

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
AGENTREDGIRL SUBTITLES

PORTUGUESE-BR SUBTITLES = (51)
Pixeldrain
Workupload

View attachment 3672608
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized.
International standard of 36 characters per line.

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (50)
Pixeldrain

View attachment 3672609
PS: Some english subtitles are not proofread
and may contain synchronization errors.

DEUTSCH SUBTITLES = (06)
Pixeldrain

FINNISH SUBTITLES = (02)
Pixeldrain

FRENCH SUBTITLES = (01)
Pixeldrain

ITALIAN SUBTITLES = (04)
Pixeldrain

POLISH SUBTITLES = (01)
Pixeldrain

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (01)
Pixeldrain

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (04)
Pixeldrain

SWEDISH SUBTITLES = (01)
Pixeldrain

UPDATE: 06/22/2024
ADD: Fairy Pawg Mother Episode 2 - Portuguese-BR.srt
________
TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil spanish italian polish swedish french finnish germany deutsch russian
Fairy Pawg Mother Episode 2 - Portuguese-BR Subtitles

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I really liked the new episode of Birdie and Fairy Lira. The most hilarious scene happens when Fairy looks at the poster of the hot woman on the wall and Birde touches her shoulder. Lira's disappointed face is really funny!

Another funny part is when Lira says: "Suuuuuuuuuuure".

Wow! Birdie's mom is really hot!
I cried laughing at the embarrassing scenes between them. Is the mother a Futanari too? IDK!
This 2D animation exceeded my expectations, and how could I not notice the influence of Japanese manga in the eyes of Birdie and her mother. The characters have been completely remodeled.

What does PAWG mean?
PAWG is an acronym in English that means "Phat Ass White Girl", which in Portuguese can be translated as "Garota Branca com Bunda Grande".
This expression is used to describe white women with pronounced curves, especially in the buttocks area. It is a way of praising and highlighting the beauty and physical attraction of these women.

Congratulations ARG!
I missed the teaser of Fairy opening her legs and showing her hard dick like in episode 1.

Fairy Pawg Mother Episode01 - 1920x1080 24fps - PT-BR.mp4_snapshot_00.04_[2024.06.22_16.34.34].jpg

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2019
no I'm referring to mary on agentredgirls patreon she has black hair now instead of brown lol lol
i can see what you mean; i have an explanation, but it's a lazy one

A) girls who previously had non-arguable black hair DEFINITELY have black hair in the next-gen models
B) girls who used to have brown hair/dark brown hair now "seem" black, but in proper lighting, they aren't
C) mary has brown eyes, so when the new models came out, i'm assuming her hair was darkened (not black tho) to show some diversity on her model
D) i've seen motion models of the brand new mary, her hair isn't black, so the header must either be in certain lighting, or darker for her eyes, natural hair color does this as well, such as when a brunette washes her hair, it looks "black" when wet

Aug 18, 2019
hope we see more of Birdie's mom in the next episode. Why does the fairy have a meal everytime the action starts? :LOL:
Animator did a nice job on this.
this episode reminded me a lot of AMMLS1 Ep8 when Mary spends all day working herself over; i think that episode was lifted and exaggerated in this one

Reactions: solsuki
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes