5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

MegaMilkyMan

Dec 5, 2022
I didn’t delete anything. I think the moderator must have.

And I respond here because I care what people think about my art, I want feedback, and I want to improve and do better.
Please never abandon foreplay, man I love foreplay so much when it's done with care

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
agentredgirl Não posso falar pelo resto de nós neste site, então falarei apenas por experiência própria: adoraria apoiá-lo financeiramente, como faria com todos os artistas Eu amo cujas obras acabam aqui. No entanto, se eu fizesse isso com todos os artistas que amo, não teria dinheiro. Não sou rico e, portanto, sinto que só posso dar apoio moral. Eu quero fazer mais, eu realmente quero. Fique bem, e tenha um bom dia.
[/CITAR]
agentredgirl I can't speak for the rest of us on this site, so I'll just speak from my own experience: I would love to support you financially, as I would with all the artists I love whose works end up here. However, if I did that with every artist I love, I'd have no money. I am not wealthy, and so I feel I can only give moral support. I want to do more, I really do. Be well, and have a good day.
I would also like to support, but here in Brazil the business is ugly!

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Congratulations to the Agent Red people on sexsona, the environment, furniture, decorations, appliances, characters, tec, they are of exceptional quality, what a wealth of details, my god!

Reactions: agentredgirl

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Just saw the new models in Sexsona as well as the ones that have been shown in various previews over the past month, they are fantastic and a great improvement, amazing job on these. Old ones weren't necessarily bad, but in my imho they were noticeably weaker than the animation, rendering etc., now they are among the best and bring the overall work to another level

Reactions: agentredgirl

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just saw the new models in Sexsona as well as the ones that have been shown in various previews over the past month, they are fantastic and a great improvement, amazing job on these. Old ones weren't necessarily bad, but in my imho they were noticeably weaker than the animation, rendering etc., now they are among the best and bring the overall work to another level
if you had to put a number on it, would you say they are..... 69% better?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes