5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
The "soon" in "coming soon" is the Atari SOON™
That means the release will be somewhere between tomorrow and never. ^^

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I have read of multiple devs on this site having "coming soon" up on their pages for a year+ ... I feel like on this forum, the user asked a legit question tbh, soon could mean, this week? this month? this year?? or in certain cases it means "SUBSCRIBE CAUSE ITS SOON" "SOOOOOOOOOON"
For my content, soon generally means 1-2 weeks. I posted a more specific release window on my Patreon as well of the 13th - 17th. Historically, 100% of all my releases have happened within 2 weeks of my "Coming Soon" post.

But ya never know, with these sleezy internet devs. I could randomly break tradition and delay this video by up to 69 weeks.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For my content, soon generally means 1-2 weeks. I posted a more specific release window on my Patreon as well of the 13th - 17th. Historically, 100% of all my releases have happened within 2 weeks of my "Coming Soon" post.

But ya never know, with these sleezy internet devs. I could randomly break tradition and delay this video by up to 69 weeks.
Nice.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
The more we get to see of Candice, the worse she is. She's like a sociopath with no empathy. I hope at some point she gets some character development or something because at this point she is just cringe in all her interactions.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
The more we get to see of Candice, the worse she is. She's like a sociopath with no empathy. I hope at some point she gets some character development or something because at this point she is just cringe in all her interactions.
candice is kinda the "bad guy" in the story... so a sociopath with no empathy is a pretty spot on description

Something6775

May 15, 2018
The next one is Mary and Bella right? I'm excited for that, I don't think there's ever been an episode where Mary actually fucks Bella which maybe is a bit strange since AML has been going on for years now... that preview at the end with Mary's clit erect was nice

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes