5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

xxfutaloverxx

May 24, 2018
candice is kinda the "bad guy" in the story... so a sociopath with no empathy is a pretty spot on description
yea not really a fan of Candice at all , the redesigns are nice but the lines she says are super cringey half the time . i do love the white hair doe character though would love to see more of her & her sister & more of mary , anna , maggie

RaidenMGR2077

Feb 16, 2022
yes I am going to release a version with a musical score. no animation changes though
Hey my man, first of all, thank you for all your hardwork and basically pumping out content every month. Really appreciate all that you do. I did want to let you know something and the fact that it happened again in Doe Candy, I said, okay. Have to comment about it. Now in all honesty this isn't a criticism. It's more like a compliment. Whenever you have the characters drift off during sex, when they reminisce on a past sexual appearance. Those scenes are way hotter and look really good compared to the actual scene happening. Like in Mandy Candy. Both those day dreaming scenes were HOT. So, I know you have a line up already in place for releases but just wishful thinking. That those scenes are made into full scenes someday.

MystoganJL

Apr 5, 2020
Which one is the one where she's drinking "Starbucks" or is that not ARG. Keep seeing it on the ads on other websites

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes