5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
hey Red, why is Mary so insecure about her foreskin? is she the one with the most overhang (aka acroposthion)? would be so cool if she met a girl with some truly extra skin so her perspective could change. anyway, amazing work as always and may the foreskin be with you (and thanks for respecting it so much)

John_Cenahh

May 14, 2023
I might be new here, but i gotta be honest.. not a fan of the new Disney/Pixaresque look .. no longer feels ...different or .. unique .. its just ..weird ...now i just feel dirty. can longer consume

• Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I might be new here, but i gotta be honest.. not a fan of the new Disney/Pixaresque look .. no longer feels ...different or .. unique .. its just ..weird ...now i just feel dirty. can longer consume
Excellent, I'll take your portion so I can have a double-helping.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
hey Red, why is Mary so insecure about her foreskin? is she the one with the most overhang (aka acroposthion)? would be so cool if she met a girl with some truly extra skin so her perspective could change. anyway, amazing work as always and may the foreskin be with you (and thanks for respecting it so much)
she just has a big meaty penis and a big meaty foreskin.. not very cute or femnine and mary (like a lot of girls) wants what she doesnt have...

BUT i think she is slowly getting over it now

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
she just has a big meaty penis and a big meaty foreskin.. not very cute or femnine and mary (like a lot of girls) wants what she doesnt have...

BUT i think she is slowly getting over it now
makes sense.. hope one day we get to see that foreskin getting some proper worship, Mary deserves it! is there someone in the ARG universe who feels exactly the opposite way about long meaty foreskins? I think you've hinted that Hina might be the one..

• Love
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I'm gonna have to actively try and forget this exists, because some of the upcoming titles have definitely grabbed my attention, but they're several animations down the line, so it's gonna be months before they're ready, and I don't think I'll be able to function otherwise.

Zippert

Apr 4, 2023
The animation changes. Heroes become very similar in certain facial features. Sharp cheekbones and noses. Leave them more rounded.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes