5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Jokes aside, you rock!

Having said that... are you in good enough health to be working like that? Like, post-surgery and so? Please, don't overexert yourself too much, fam.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Jokes aside, you rock!

Having said that... are you in good enough health to be working like that? Like, post-surgery and so? Please, don't overexert yourself too much, fam.
yes the first week was really bad but i am mostly ok now. i have trouble sleeping because i cant lay on my side because it still hurts =(

Eddy86

Jul 28, 2018
ARG is truly a popularity phenomenon. I'm impressed by the number of users registered 1, 2 or 3 years ago who have never written a message on the forum and when they decide to write for the first time, they always choose this topic.
boa tarde Kent kallel,estou tentando baixar os vídeos traduzidos pra português q vc legendou,mas quando aperto no link,ele me manda pro drive,mas quando vai baixar o arquivo,aparece a mensagem que o arquivo é incompatível,vc poderia me ajudar com o que devo fazer para baixar ?
Onde estão essas legendas queria baixar também mas não sei onde estão os links, alguém pode me ajudar

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I know it's a perspective thing, but I can't help but think she's seeing a dick that's as thick as her torso

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes