5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019
Animations are super fluid now. Looking great especially at the end. Glad we're moving away from the giant bug-eyed designs of the old characters. And the VA is great.

Only wish it were longer.
I believe this is only 1/6th of the actual episode, just releasing it into parts so people can see the amazing work as early as possible. Can't wait to see this culminate in a 25-30min episode :PogChamp:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
sooooo much hope for Amy's... Loved AMML story, but proportions kind of put me off.... but DAYUM if the new hottie is RIGHT up my alley.... ooohhh.... can't WAIT!

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Holy shit. Just saw ABW p1 and I'm super impressed with it. Just wow.

The only thing I could suggest would be to try and make the cum have a "stickiness" to it. IRL cum does not run off the skin like water, it sticks to it and slowly slides down, leaving behind a very visible trail of residue.

Reactions: Goronthil and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Holy shit. Just saw ABW p1 and I'm super impressed with it. Just wow.

The only thing I could suggest would be to try and make the cum have a "stickiness" to it. IRL cum does not run off the skin like water, it sticks to it and slowly slides down, leaving behind a very visible trail of residue.
Futa cum is different?

• Haha
Reactions: Jansen and Red Sand

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
IRL cum does not run off the skin like water, it sticks to it and slowly slides down, leaving behind a very visible trail of residue.
Viscosity varies with the diet and health of the person in question.

That aside, fluids are very hard to simulate realistically. Proper fluid dynamics is actually one of the great unsolved math problems. Any good looking fluid movement renders you have ever seen probably took the vast majority of the image's time and computational power. And they still weren't accurate.

My point here is be happy when the fluid renders are "good enough". Let the artist spend most of their time on everything else.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Any news ? Some sort of render to see the progress of the next chapter ?
She's making steady progress every day. She puts a animation preview up nearly every week day. They are not really worth showing here though as the clip is missing lots of detail and quality. It is really just to show that she is making progress rather than sitting on her patrons' money, sipping Mai Tais.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Final Animation - "Doe Dick" - Amy's Big Wish Parts 2 & 3 of 6

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
$5 now? Used to be able to get the animations for 2 bucks previously. Used to always buy them at that price, but not gonna blind buy at $5. What's the duration of the animation btw?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
$5 now? Used to be able to get the animations for 2 bucks previously. Used to always buy them at that price, but not gonna blind buy at $5. What's the duration of the animation btw?
Heya Seagal!!! There is around 8 minutes of new content.

And the only reason I moved it up to $5 is because a lot join just at $2 then leave. I did pay 5 VA's, a professional rigger, a second animator, and $400 electricity bill for 3 months straight to produce this. Also, I REALLY want to hire a 3rd animator so I am saving money for that as well.

Anywho, I think this part is really good and different than the others and worth the $5 :)

But I'm sure someone will share it here for free if you're not comfortable with that.

Either way, thank you for your past support. I really do appreciate it... I am so happy to make these animations and I cant wait to share what's to come!!!

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes