5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Congratulations Agent Red Girl, great episode, I was afraid of not seeing Anna again and happy to know that all the characters are connected, just like the Marvel movies, the episode was good, the duration too (9 minutes), I hope to see Anna again, this time with Bella kkkk

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I liked the new episode, although that ankle looks a bit unhealthy.
View attachment 1026094

I didn't get the ending though. Mostly because I don't know how relationships work in this world. Is everybody a futa here? Do all people have two mothers? It's quite confusing.
I've actually noticed in a lot of animations, things like ankles have troubles with bending like normal ones do. Look at the terrible fairy and some of his animations. Looks like the girls have broken ankles.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Dude, wtf. The quality of the animations are getting better and better, I feel unworthy of getting it for free. Thank you VERY MUCH!! In my humble opinion, I trully believe these 3d cartoon-ish animations are the best in this site, granted, I haven't seen all the content that there is, but still I'm willing to bet this work is the best in it's genre/style on f95zone. Awesome artistic work, I'm in love with it. Also, your time to deliver the chapters isn't that long, and that speaks volumes, making you a really good example of developer. Congrats man, I wish you all the best and thank you again!

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Dude, wtf. The quality of the animations are getting better and better, I feel unworthy of getting it for free. Thank you VERY MUCH!! In my humble opinion, I trully believe these 3d cartoon-ish animations are the best in this site, granted, I haven't seen all the content that there is, but still I'm willing to bet this work is the best in it's genre/style on f95zone. Awesome artistic work, I'm in love with it. Also, your time to deliver the chapters isn't that long, and that speaks volumes, making you a really good example of developer. Congrats man, I wish you all the best and thank you again!
You can send her tips on the net if you actually wanna support her. Onlyfans has a tip system. If you can and feel like it that is.

Reactions: Fayrus

Dinin311

Jan 16, 2020
Well I was a bit surprised with this one. Anna's new model doesn't quite live up to the original sadly and I really liked the looks in the last one. Marys hair change and shave wasn't to bad, and she still keeps very close to the original model, but she seems to have lost more then a little in length and width between the legs and had her orgasm while limp which for her seemed off. The last two lines after the pause I'd been dying to here ever since episode two, though I wanted them from Maggie and Mary. Seeing Maggie's tiny hole when Mary first stepped up....well it seemed wasted on everyone but Mary. Maybe some day before you move on. I love this story line and love that you've come back around to it.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
You can send her tips on the net if you actually wanna support her. Onlyfans has a tip system. If you can and feel like it that is.
Thanks man, I know, sadly the reason for why I am here is because I live in a shitty country. But you can rest asured that as soon as I can I'll throw my money at her.

Reactions: DiddlerGames

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Peety0706, postagem: 5125013, membro: 166457"]
Todos os links para a Parte 7 estão desativados :(
[/CITAR]

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I didn't get the ending though. Mostly because I don't know how relationships work in this world. Is everybody a futa here? Do all people have two mothers? It's quite confusing.

From what I got out of one of the episodes, there are regular women as well, but it is considered weird for a futa to like regular women (the cam girl is someone who likes them). Presumably, if regular women exist, then regular guys exist as well, but really no reason for them to show up. Haven't seen the episode yet, so not sure why this is spoiled, but I guess I'll find out eventually...

Reactions: clinthardball
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes