5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Not going to lie, I have watched Kitten Tamer and its pretty hardcore. Not sure you will like it. Lots of anal, prolapsing, fisting, golden showers, butt sex, hands free cumshots, stuff like that
The proverb (French) says: "Everything is good in the pig except the hooves". So we are not going to balk at any deviations whatsoever. Send the mash ...

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
Well, I would "fucking release it" if it was done. Animation takes a lot of work. I am also trying a lot of new SFX and I also have to render, a couple thousand frames still.
Don't bother answering morons like this. If he was in that much of a hurry, he'd suscribe to you. He's not willing to spend a dime, and is clearly the type that thinks he's owed everything on a silver plater. You usually see this type of behavior in children...

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
wait how can see something thats not finished then also take your time i know you work i dont need to rush you like demiurge cause i love your work

100%Nothing

Feb 6, 2019
Not going to lie, I have watched Kitten Tamer and its pretty hardcore. Not sure you will like it. Lots of anal, prolapsing, fisting, golden showers, butt sex, hands free cumshots, stuff like that
That's a big SKIP from me dawg, see you again in whatever is planned after this tho!

Reactions: dicktits
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes