5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Thank you that is very kind of you =) I love doing this and I work hard every single day trying to create this content. I wish more than anything I could release content faster and I have been actively looking for a 4th animator but it is very hard to find a quality NSFW animator who is experienced in Maya. We did just hired a 3rd full time animator late September and I hope that will allow me to get to 1 release per month soon once they are more experienced.
Very good !

Reactions: agentredgirl

miticomose

Dec 31, 2019
It hasn't been 4 months. Its been 2. And it has always taken me 1-2 months per release. Also, we are releasing two animations this month and Doe Love is 12 minutes VS the usual 7-8 minute animation we do.

I work 6-7 days a week, typically from 7 am to 6pm then again from 8 or 9 to whenever I am too tired to work. So please don't be a jerk, especially when you are just stealing my work for free from a pirated site ;)
Your work is grat!!! KEEP ON

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
It hasn't been 4 months. Its been 2. And it has always taken me 1-2 months per release. Also, we are releasing two animations this month and Doe Love is 12 minutes VS the usual 7-8 minute animation we do.

I work 6-7 days a week, typically from 7 am to 6pm then again from 8 or 9 to whenever I am too tired to work. So please don't be a jerk, especially when you are just stealing my work for free from a pirated site ;)
Those are some crazy workaholic hours damn. Hope you get your well deserved rest once in a while. Great content and keep it up. You must truly love what you're doing there. Sorry if I'm overstepping just seen a few content creators get burned out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubisummoner

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020

Maybe you can shed light on how you're able to crank out an animation every 1-2 months, but supposed masters like Miro from Affect3d take over 2 years for new releases.

GranolaSSJ

Feb 24, 2021

I understand that you want to have different points of view, but should you be here reading reviews of people who are not going to pay for your work?

In my case I have been subscribed to your patreon for years and I usually come to kill the waiting time between renderings. (RPG development)

I love your animations.

Signed, '' UK ''.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I understand that you want to have different points of view, but should you be here reading reviews of people who are not going to pay for your work?

In my case I have been subscribed to your patreon for years and I usually come to kill the waiting time between renderings. (RPG development)

I love your animations.

Signed, '' UK ''.
Heya! Often times when I am doing simulations or test renders, I have some time to kill so I will check in on here. And, maybe I shouldnt respond to negative people, but insulting my work ethic does actually offend me because I love what I do and dedicate almost all my time and energy to this. So, I guess I just felt compelled to speak up.

Maybe you can shed light on how you're able to crank out an animation every 1-2 months, but supposed masters like Miro from Affect3d take over 2 years for new releases.
I don't know anything about miro's work flow so it would be difficult for me to understand their time constraints. I will say though, one of my primary goals for 2021 has been to reduce production time. My ultimate goal is to have 1 release every single month. But I will need to find the right balance between quantity and quality of course.

GranolaSSJ

Feb 24, 2021
Heya! Often times when I am doing simulations or test renders, I have some time to kill so I will check in on here. And, maybe I shouldnt respond to negative people, but insulting my work ethic does actually offend me because I love what I do and dedicate almost all my time and energy to this. So, I guess I just felt compelled to speak up.

I don't know anything about miro's work flow so it would be difficult for me to understand their time constraints. I will say though, one of my primary goals for 2021 has been to reduce production time. My ultimate goal is to have 1 release every single month. But I will need to find the right balance between quantity and quality of course.
It seems that they are angry with Miro because he has decided not to put an upcoming date on his animation project. He'll take it out when he gets it ready. And this seems to be that he does not like.

Although I have already said repeatedly that if you are not satisfied with the new roadmap, simply stop supporting it.

That's why they cry and say that because Miro has been in production for two years.

Futa3dguy

Jul 29, 2021

Miro has taken so much time for his main feature release because he is producing smaller projects (mostly photosets) regularly for Affect3d... His Patrons are pretty pissed about it though and he has lost a lot of supporters because of it. More and more people now go out of their way not to pay Miro for his content. Even though you make most, if not all, of your works public... I wouldn't be surprised if more people will end up supporting you financially than Miro because of your approach.
Also I have to say... I miss the autofellatio in your videos. :p I really hope you make an episode one day that focusses on self sucking... But I understand not everyone loves it as much as I do. :)

Anyways, keep up the good work <3

barriletecosmic

Feb 21, 2021

This Message is perfect, putting that person in their place.
Showing the effort behind the art (by the way, I love your art, and the girl in your avatar, I hope to see her one day in a video). Respect.
Thank you so much!

SakeSJ

Jan 30, 2018
Hey agentredgirl. You're currently one of my favorite futanari animators. But I noticed most of your characters are circumcised. Not a huge problem but I like my tiny dicked futanari subs to be uncircumcised. I dunno why but it always seemed more effeminate. Most people probably don't agree.

But it would be awesome if you have a few like that. Any chance we could see one or more characters like that in the future?

Aug 21, 2021
Mary's First Time 1 Download:

Mary's First Time 2 Download:

Mary's First Time 3 Download:

Mary's First Time 4 Download:

Mary's First Time 5 Download:

View attachment 1466403
Thank you soo much

• Hey there
Reactions: derybina_la
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes