5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

foible

Aug 29, 2017
All the way through meaning it enters one Side mouth or Butt and comes Out in the Other end
That can be either the dick OR the jizz. I honestly thought that was how Kitten Tamer was going to end, with some cum gurgling out of her mouth.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
She has absolutely declared there will be ATWT eventually. Just not sure when. The new Centaur Things will be a good opportunity for it, but she hasn’t said anything yet. I imagine she’ll want to save it as a surprise.

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
Miro has taken so much time for his main feature release because he is producing smaller projects (mostly photosets) regularly for Affect3d... His Patrons are pretty pissed about it though and he has lost a lot of supporters because of it. More and more people now go out of their way not to pay Miro for his content. Even though you make most, if not all, of your works public... I wouldn't be surprised if more people will end up supporting you financially than Miro because of your approach.
Also I have to say... I miss the autofellatio in your videos. :p I really hope you make an episode one day that focusses on self sucking... But I understand not everyone loves it as much as I do. :)

Anyways, keep up the good work <3
I do

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes