5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
I might be covering old ground here, but I can't find this mentioned anywhere...seeing as Mummy's Number is Part 3, where is the 6th video for Part 2? Kitten Tamer was the 5th of 6th for Part 2 (or so it says in all the video headers) but I don't see Part 2, video 6 of 6 (or was Kitten Tamer released as 2 videos, part 5 and part 6, then joined together to make one video that was released on here?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I might be covering old ground here, but I can't find this mentioned anywhere...seeing as Mummy's Number is Part 3, where is the 6th video for Part 2? Kitten Tamer was the 5th of 6th for Part 2 (or so it says in all the video headers) but I don't see Part 2, video 6 of 6 (or was Kitten Tamer released as 2 videos, part 5 and part 6, then joined together to make one video that was released on here?
The title of Ep2Part6 was easily found using the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page of this thread, searching for "Part 6".

Amy's Big Wish Episode 2 - Part 6: Doe's Love was released 2 days before Futaween. IIRC, this was the first (recognized) time that ARG's paid server link was shared in this forum. It looks like that link and subsequent posts were deleted as part of a clean (I might expect the same with some of the posts for Mommy's Number, eventually).

It appears that because there was no non-ARG link shared (or whatever was shared, died quickly) in the thread and Futaween premiered so quickly after, that most fans here have moved on without getting an updated link shared/in OP. A couple people here did request a new link a few times since then, but no one did. It is part of the massive torrent that has a link in this thread, if you search for it using the search box.

Also, now that you know the title, it is easily found on the web to view (for free) by using any web search engine of your choice - so maybe a link on this thread isn't necessary, anyway because it's widely available for anyone to view.

GigaPudim

Mar 16, 2019
New animation was good, but i was expecting more from the horse-dicked girl like "that's gonna be the biggest cumflation he made till now" than nothing happens...

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Damn, the stuff gets weirder with each new video. What the fuck is she smoking?
I dont smoke anything but I drink a lot of kuerig cup coffee... so maybe thats it?

thank you and wholesome everyone keep sharing these I love you guys
New animation was good, but i was expecting more from the horse-dicked girl like "that's gonna be the biggest cumflation he made till now" than nothing happens...
There will be some really serious cumflation in Elara's next scene. I really wanted to practice external cumshots, thats why they were all exteral here. I am really proud of the cum (except for Emma's 2nd cumshot) but the first and last were great, I thought.

Speaking of cumflation... heh. AMRL8 is next :D

Lourdax/@mrfutafan/akoth thank you so much for enjoying the animation! I hope you like whats to come!

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
please do not use my links. I pay for that bandwidth so that my supporters can access their content. please remove that link and use your own.
Hi, quick question since we're on the subject of "sharing" your work, I try to find how you wish/want to do and the limitation you except but I can't find anything.
We may be in a "pirate" forum but I try to know a given artist official take on that, like Animopron allow sharing with two conditions: waiting at least one day before leak, not using he's own link because of the cost or Studio F.O.W. who encourage sharing (at the exception of Subverse related content).

I ask because I see most of your work is freely accessible on for example, so for "finished project/video" (not talking patreon WIP etc), can it be shared as long as we don't use your own link?

(and unrelated but I love your work!)

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, quick question since we're on the subject of "sharing" your work, I try to find how you wish/want to do and the limitation you except but I can't find anything.
We may be in a "pirate" forum but I try to know a given artist official take on that, like Animopron allow sharing with two conditions: waiting at least one day before leak, not using he's own link because of the cost or Studio F.O.W. who encourage sharing (at the exception of Subverse related content).

I ask because I see most of your work is freely accessible on for example, so for "finished project/video" (not talking patreon WIP etc), can it be shared as long as we don't use your own link?

(and unrelated but I love your work!)
Precisely. If you're a subscriber and gonna pirate her work, don't use the links she gives you. Upload the file yourself somewhere like Mega and share YOUR OWN link, not the one she posts on Patreon.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Precisely. If you're a subscriber and gonna pirate her work, don't use the links she gives you. Upload the file yourself somewhere like Mega and share YOUR OWN link, not the one she posts on Patreon.
Waiting confirmation from the artist but should be same as AnimoPron then, so compiling finished video into a .torrent seem to be good.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes