5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
Hey Red, once again you keep upping the standards to an outstanding level (that internal cam, oof, so great)! It's amazing to compare AMRL8 to your first animations and see how much you've improved. You're definitely my favorite adult content creator and once I get more financially independent you'll be the first on my list to support!
There was just one detail on this last animation (yep, I'm going for the sandwich feedback method) that makes me nostalgic for your initial work.. Mary's foreskin. I know you've already gave some kind of insight into this, but I felt like it was such a missed opportunity not having Mary explore her foreskin during that self-suck scene. Pulling/munching on it, wetting her finger and sliding it inside the foreskin, rolling her tongue around the head while still covered.. So many options
I guess I just wanted to understand, will Mary's foreskin ever get back to how it used to be, her incredible overhang (aka acroposthion) that was just so hypnotic? If not, is some other girl gonna take the spot for the stretchiest foreskin? Emma and Audrey seem close but still not quite there.. I know it seems like I'm just nitpicking, but your particular attention to foreskin was what drew me to your content
Either way, keep up the great work, I'll always be a fan and eager to check out all of your projects!

Reactions: agentredgirl

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
I just now read that Mary is ashamed of her foreskin.. I mean, why? I'd understand if it was some case of phimosis but it's not the case so..

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I just now read that Mary is ashamed of her foreskin.. I mean, why? I'd understand if it was some case of phimosis but it's not the case so..
She is ashamed of her foreskin and penis size because they are abnormally big. Some girls has insecurities about their bodies that are hard to understand =P

Reactions: Mike.Wazowski

Mike.Wazowski

May 10, 2021
She is ashamed of her foreskin and penis size because they are abnormally big. Some girls has insecurities about their bodies that are hard to understand =P
I get that, but is it that uncommon for the futa world to have a foreskin like Mary?
I wish she found a girl with an even longer foreskin to see how exciting it can be..

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Is seriously? Not a sex scene. Unbelievable if the girl is going to be using objects and even self penetration, the videos are going to be extremely boring.

I don't know if Agent is getting bored with the videos or what's going on.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is seriously? Not a sex scene. Unbelievable if the girl is going to be using objects and even self penetration, the videos are going to be extremely boring.

Opinions, man. Everybody's got one ... even when they aren't good.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018

Hey there! So, occasionally I will do solo videos =) It is not common but Mary is a very loved character and MANY people have requested this type of content with her, that is why I made it. Sorry to hear that this wasnt to your liking.

Also, literally, our last video had 3 different people + 1 doll having sex

You should also note that there are a few billion people on this planet and surprisngly when it comes to sex, MOST of them have varying opinions on what is sexy and erotic. So, why you may not have liked this, there are many people who LOVED this video more than anything else we have ever made. Remember, we are not making these videos for "Zehel1234", we are making them for the 13,000 people that support us on Patreon, OnlyFans, etc...

69Spartan117

Nov 22, 2018
Hey there! So, occasionally I will do solo videos =) It is not common but Mary is a very loved character and MANY people have requested this type of content with her, that is why I made it. Sorry to hear that this wasnt to your liking.

Also, literally, our last video had 3 different people + 1 doll having sex

You should also note that there are a few billion people on this planet and surprisngly when it comes to sex, MOST of them have varying opinions on what is sexy and erotic. So, why you may not have liked this, there are many people who LOVED this video more than anything else we have ever made. Remember, we are not making these videos for "Zehel1234", we are making them for the 13,000 people that support us on Patreon, OnlyFans, etc...
Last video was amazing! I only wished we got more of those great big bulge shots with the big dildo im her upper chest, i see that animo pron taste of yours, more of that woukd be amazing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And what is with All My Roommates Love 8 - Version 2?!
Episode 8 was released already, there are a couple of links that still work which are on the previous page (the first, the workupload link, seems best at this time).

What do you mean by version 2 - Could you be more specific?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hello all! Below are download links to All My Roommates Love 8! **NOTE** There will be a version WITH a SCORE coming out later today or tonight. This version does NOT include the musical score (because the composer is still working on it but some asked for a version without anyway):

All My Roommates Love 8 - Version 1 (No Musical Score)

All My Roommates Love 8 - Version 2 (Coming Tonight?)
Version 2 has a musical score to accompany the action. I tend to like that better personally.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Tell me about it.

My only thing is why does her anus vacuum up the dildo? Guessing a clipping thing.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes