5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

kaye

Jun 20, 2017
The invisible giant pink women is terrifying. When the teacher walks into the room with crazy eyes mcgee just standing there in that weird pose, I was like run bitch! I read a short story in high school, where this kid had an imaginary friend that ended up eating the kids father because he didn't want the dad to spank him. So yea, my spankin time was ruined by this creepy setup.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DiddlerGames

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Would you ever incorporate a smegma fetish your animations. What kinks will you add in the future.
No sorry we will not do anything with smegma, poop, or blood. No kink shaming, just not something i cannot do.

agentredgirl Thank You for making such amazing videos!!! I adore models, scenes, voice acting. I hope you will add foot fetish too. Best of luck, inspiration and motivation for You!
My pleasure! And yes, we do have foot fetish scenes planned

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Wizardas
Dec 11, 2021
agentredgirl can you add all the character bios to the front page plz? Or any you like the most. My fav are the AMML family and the small dicked girls. I love the new horse dicked "Dolly" character. She was both terrifying and sexy af. Would love to see her and mary duel!!! Keep up the great work cant wait for the adorbs deer girl. Side note, her skin looks pretty flat, especially next to the white centaur. maybe its WIP?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes