5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Not a fan of that, hopefully it's not a large portion of the video.
If you look ahead to what comes after Centaur Things 4, Doe No More, that tells me the Doe gets vored by the Centaur Deer and gets rebirth into something else or becomes part of the Centaur Deer in some way.

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
If you look ahead to what comes after Centaur Things 4, Doe No More, that tells me the Doe gets vored by the Centaur Deer and gets rebirth into something else or becomes part of the Centaur Deer in some way.
Nah, Doe in AgentRedGirl's world means a futa with a small penis, which in this case means Amy. Like how the Doe Candy video was with Amy and Candice. Since the series is called Amy's Big Wish, Doe No More is most likely gonna have Amy getting a bigger dick somehow.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
steady updates, feel like this one is gonna be long/heavily-detailed

View attachment 4090128
Did some digging of Centaur Things 4 on the discord channel. There are 3 characters involved with Sahara, Fira and the new character Panty(which you see pictured here). There will be some type of nonlethal vore(I figure it has to be Sahara since she is the smallest of the 3). Fira got pregnant from Sahara, so I'm guessing Sahara gets nonlethal vored by Panty?

Hope to see another progressed % update with another new pic.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: fingottam02

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
*peeks back in* argument over the butt stuff :eek: - - - get your popcorn ready

View attachment 4110635
In the previous sneak peak pic, we saw Panty laying on the stump looking exhausted. I don't think Sahara is banging anything this time around as she already did that with Fira. Fira is in this, but no indication yet of how she fits into the story for this one. Fira always wants to breed creatures, so that is kind of the surprise for this one maybe? My guess Fira breeds Panty? And Sahara is nonlethal vored by Panty with Fira's assistance in some way? What if Fira uses Sahara as a cock sleeve again and then bang stuffs Sahara into Panty's vagina?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fayrus

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
In the previous sneak peak pic, we saw Panty laying on the stump looking exhausted. I don't think Sahara is banging anything this time around as she already did that with Fira. Fira is in this, but no indication yet of how she fits into the story for this one. Fira always wants to breed creatures, so that is kind of the surprise for this one maybe? My guess Fira breeds Panty? And Sahara is nonlethal vored by Panty with Fira's assistance in some way? What if Fira uses Sahara as a cock sleeve again and then bang stuffs Sahara into Panty's vagina?
Aaaaand that's why I love Fire, friking love that character, she is adorable hahaha. I'm hoping for rough breeding for this update :p

dokho585

Nov 13, 2023
I imagine that this work by ARG and his team is very difficult, but this chapter has taken a little longer.
I believe we will have a longer chapter or one with a lot of details.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes