5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

bigbruty1

May 30, 2018
I'm wondering if there is still an ATWT scene in this, I remember Agent saying next time he would do centaur there was going to be one I think

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'm wondering if there is still an ATWT scene in this, I remember Agent saying next time he would do centaur there was going to be one I think
That was already done in Centaur Things 3. This coming new one was voted by paid Subs to have non violent vore in it. From what I recall, never is something repeated in the same way.

bigbruty1

May 30, 2018
That was already done in Centaur Things 3. This coming new one was voted by paid Subs to have non violent vore in it. From what I recall, never is something repeated in the same way.
Yeah but one of the complain was that it wasn't long enough and agent said the next time it will be a longer scene :/

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah but one of the complain was that it wasn't long enough and agent said the next time it will be a longer scene :/
Not long enough? Scene length was plenty, but if anything Fira should have stretched out longer and have Sahara skewed like a shish kabob!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes