Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Is this the game that prevents you from cheating in a single player game?
Yep, to force people to grind, because there's no actual content... a common trend these days.

Thankfully, the game being in Renpy and Python, editing the scripts to remove the money cheat check, is not difficult :)

Fadelius

Jul 16, 2020
The new system does not seem to be checking for cheated money values, but instead appears to be checking for the presence of decompilers and script edits. I have two copies of the new version installed, one with unren and one without. Both loading the same save file. The one with unren is calling the cheat function and closing the game when I do anything that involves money. The other is not. The save file I am loading is a fresh save from a previous version where I used a python call to give me 900k gold at the start and then saved.

So for now, you can load a version of the game from one or two versions ago, cheat in a ton of money, and then load it in the new one until I find where the new cheat check is hidden and what exactly it is looking for.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
I think this is not the official version.
This is not the file I uploaded.
Someone else uploaded it without permission

I don't know how to respond.
These are the original files, they were re-uploaded from your Patreon page MEGA links. Don't appreciate the insinuation I have meddled with the files. Unless you are saying this guy doesnt have the official version. Here is my post either way so you can check for yourself.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Can anyone who played the game answer me . How much NTR content is there and with which characters ?

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
If so, what is the reason for that error?
This is a problem that cannot occur in the official version.
That doesnt make sense, any errors can occur, even ones you test for. But it doesnt matter really, I won't argue, I uploaded your official files from Patreon so that all that's can be said.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
*edit*
A new version of an anti-cheat for the latest version of this grindy garbage game has been done by someone else already:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-17-hexatail.70810/post-8091575

For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.

Last edited:

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced.

Followed your instructions. Doesn't work. Am using Linux Mint, without decompiling.

Also, dev making it that damn hard? Pass.

xaznhashmierx

Mar 7, 2018
For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced.

yooooo wheres the attachment

3.30 star(s) 138 Votes