ElMariachi18

Jul 11, 2018
Ñ
I'm really not a fan of the night sex for dana. I mean from the diary she already starting to like it, why must the MC drug rape her for no reason ? It just wasted all that build up with the night crawl, massage and spanking. He could have persuaded her or make her so horny she want it willingly. She is so naive and curious after all.

Hope it's changed in future version
Where can I get the sleeping pills? I go to the library, but I do not see any option to buy them, what should I do before?
(I already have the option to give him a coke and the pills, but I still don't leave the event that tells me that the librarian sells them)

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
So I know the sleeping pills have been removed circa version 15, but this is version 17... have they been re-added, and if so how do you get access to them? It's blocking multiple paths now.

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, I just downloaded the v0.17.3 from anonfiles and now you have a maximum of 20 saves pages??
If this is a new "feature" anyway to change it back to infinite?
Thanks

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Why can't I get past page 20 in the save files anymore... All my most recent saves are waaaaaay past that and now I can't load anything resembling recent. Is this a glitch or random design change?

In case people don't understand my reasoning for doing a new save everytime and often: it is a habit due to the fact that many games don't have a gallery or make you wait for scenes to be added to said gallery
I have same habit and I'm in same situtation right now... I just can't even say anyting about this game anymore... If graphicaly it wasn't good i would stop playing months ago and im only playing for liking visuals, but other than its just trash.

Reactions: TunaPham

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
how to mod or cheat ????????
For devs that mess with config.developer or config.console the easiest is just to jimmy rig the check itself.
Notepad: renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find
if config.developer or config.console:
Replace
if True: #config.developer or config.console:
Console will work now regardless of those settings.

Money code
$ PutGold(65535, "start")
Editing money directly will trigger a security check unless disabled. Details from BigDaddy.

Phone Hack and Dev Log Hack updated to v0.23.8
Changes:
  • Removed some coupons from "Show All Coupons" list as they were causing errors.

Phone Hack updated to v0.22.4
Changes:
  • Updated "Give Panties" and "Give Pictures"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Log Hack updated to 0.22.4.

Getting it on Android
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-17-hexatail.70810/post-8160746

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
How do you actually use cheats after doing this? Are we talking about changing variables with Unren or what?
Yes, specifically using Unren to activate developer mode and console (console is opened by shift+O, and developer mode shift+D) or using a save editor like . The anti-cheat also prevents you from using save editors after all.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Ok so I unpacked with unren, then replaced the function with this me and it basically broke the game and it won't open now.
Weird, did you change the file name to function.rpy? Are you using saves from a previous version?

Edit: Ahhh an Unren issue. Yeah using the wrong version of Unren can sometimes brick things, what version did you use?

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Ñ

Where can I get the sleeping pills? I go to the library, but I do not see any option to buy them, what should I do before?
(I already have the option to give him a coke and the pills, but I still don't leave the event that tells me that the librarian sells them)
So I know the sleeping pills have been removed circa version 15, but this is version 17... have they been re-added, and if so how do you get access to them? It's blocking multiple paths now.
Sleeping pills are unlocked by going down Aria's path into the hospital path. Eventually you should get a mission from Agent 17 to unlock the sleeping pills at the library.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
i have a problem with this game, i was testing the dev console and i dont know what i did that now the game doesnt open, no error message, any log, anything, just force close :(
You likely need the anti-anti-cheat, check my first post on the thread for the updated one, since the anti-cheat blocks dev console.

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Why delete anna wtf
Anna received only 5 votes in the Patreon popularity poll. (Dana received 431 votes.)
I decided to delete her.
Might be a bit of a or , i.e. not having content for her leads to her being less popular, and her being less popular, and her being less popular leads to no content being developed for her. It's a loop that leads to unpopularity per say.

That being said, any time spent on one character is time not spent on another, so not an simple decision to make. I respect the decision.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
For devs that mess with config.developer or config.console the easiest is just to jimmy rig the check itself.
Notepad: renpy\common\00console.rpy
Find
if config.developer or config.console:
Replace
if True: #config.developer or config.console:
Console will work now regardless of those settings.

Money code
$ PutGold(65535, "start")
Editing money directly will trigger a security check unless disabled. Details from BigDaddy.

Code could be better but a mod for the phone. Instead of a 6 digit code just enter a number from 0-29 followed by the # button.

In the event you don't like to dial codes try the dev log.
Interesting, didn't know the codes were inputted into the phone, will create a list of those. How'd you get this dev log cheat page though? I haven't seen it.

Edit: Ahhh assuming the "phone_Hack.rar" you shared contains the dev log cheat menu, and this isn't part of the base game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

DKnight

Feb 9, 2018
can't talk with Ophelia.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'q_anriel_10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Inventory/SubMenuAction.rpyc", line 109, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Agent17 0.17.3
Mon May  9 23:50:19 2022

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
can't talk with Ophelia.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Inventory/SubMenuAction.rpyc", line 109, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Agent17 0.17.3
Mon May  9 23:50:19 2022
Happened to me using rollback, make sure to go through the hidden camera steps in one fell swoop or you will be locked out. q_anriel_10 is missing from the script, it's a bug. It's in there, just gets bugged with rollback I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: sousvex

Raendy

Jan 7, 2018
is there any special requirement to read a book?
i bought the foot massage book and when i click on it in my inventory nothing happens and i can´t massage dana

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Nevermind I figured it out literally after posting this.

Weird, did you change the file name to function.rpy? Are you using saves from a previous version?

Edit: Ahhh an Unren issue. Yeah using the wrong version of Unren can sometimes brick things, what version did you use?
Yeah I had done all that, and then replaced the current function.rpy with the one provided and it didn't work.

I only worked when I unzip the game completely, and instead of using unren I just manually made the folders. This there was nothing to replace

Reactions: Big Daddy
3.20 star(s) 136 Votes