Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Edit: New version of the file management system fixes this issue, so this patch is no longer necessary for newer versions. (I may make a personal version to fix the page number formatting though. Let me know if anyone else with a raging case of OCD would want this lol.)

Hey, I just downloaded the v0.17.3 from anonfiles and now you have a maximum of 20 saves pages??
If this is a new "feature" anyway to change it back to infinite?
Thanks
I have same habit and I'm in same situtation right now... I just can't even say anyting about this game anymore... If graphicaly it wasn't good i would stop playing months ago and im only playing for liking visuals, but other than its just trash.
So I noticed this too and have the same save file tendencies, so I modded the save screen with arrows so you can scroll past 20 and added a page label: Just open this in a new tab, right-click, save as, and place the file into the Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\ directory (screens.rpy should be placed in the "Setting" folder. You need to create the folder structure manually). This is just like adding the anti-anti-cheat.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
On a daily basis, MC extorts multiple women for money and sex, he breaks into his principal's office, cracks the safe, and steals money, he gives his sister sleeping pills, breaks into her room, and rapes her in her sleep. Then when MC first gets Anriel's house key he says "I don't want to break into someone's house."

I'm so relieved to discover that MC has some moral boundaries.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I noticed this too and have the same save file tendencies, so I modded the save screen with arrows so you can scroll past 20 and added a page label: Just open this in a new tab, right-click, save as, and place the file into the Agent17-0.17.3-pc\game\script\Setting\ directory (screens.rpy should be placed in the "Setting" folder. You need to create the folder structure manually). This is just like adding the anti-anti-cheat.
Yeah thanks its fixed problem.

On a daily basis, MC extorts multiple women for money and sex, he breaks into his principal's office, cracks the safe, and steals money, he gives his sister sleeping pills, breaks into her room, and rapes her in her sleep. Then when MC gets Anriel's house key he says "I don't want to break into someone's house."

I'm so relieved to discover that MC has some moral boundaries.
LMAO thats great explanation how our DEV using MC like wants and literaly making him hypocitic lunatic maniac LOL

adam31190

Jun 17, 2017
Hey guy now I'm stuck in here. I choosed every options but couldn't do this quest. Can someone help me please?
screenshot0002.png

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
LMAO thats great explanation how our DEV using MC like wants and literaly making him hypocitic lunatic maniac LOL
Oh, and when he does decide to use the house key, he can actually go into Anriel's backyard, but instead of just walking back there and picking up all of the stuff, he still uses a fishing pole to try to reach it from his bedroom window. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this update broke a lot? grey screen almost every other click

something with music,,,also a lot of "not implemented yet" but it worked in the last release

silvxoxo

Nov 5, 2020
So Is there another way to get Iron bars for the fishing rod? I have gotten 4 so far but I can't get the key its to far for the pole. Any tips?

Jul 1, 2018
Yup this works perfectly.
Thank you very much :)

Reactions: Big Daddy
Dec 11, 2019
Why you
*edit*
A new version of an anti-cheat for the latest version of this grindy garbage game has been done by someone else already:
https://f95zone.to/threads/agent17-v0-17-hexatail.70810/post-8091575

For those that want to remove the checks and be able to cheat as one should in an indie AVN, place this file in game\script\Setting (create the subfolders manually). Do not forget to rename the file to function.rpy (remove the numbers in front) .
I've had no issues so far, although, my game has been unrenned and unrpyced first.

If it causes issues let me know, but so far, no issues here.

I'll update this file here as I find more checks and remove them :)
I basically made it so the condition check for cheating, is impossible to achieve. This should cause no issues.
Why you gotta call the game garbage tho?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hey guy now I'm stuck in here. I choosed every options but couldn't do this quest. Can someone help me please?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me, Luna still has the red marker at school every morning even though the quest moved down to the "Not implemented yet" list, which seems like a minor bug unless I'm missing something else.

Last edited:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Hey everyone,
Decided to look through the code to find what's up with the Aria event.
Looks like it's deactivated. The place where the choice should be has an "if 0:" at the end.
If it were active, and you have 2 coffees and 2 sleeping pills, you could choose to do it, but the place it jumps to ends in a "under development" after you give them the coffee, so it's not done.

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
so in the patch said dana sex but how to get it? and how massage dana after i bought the massage book

3.20 star(s) 132 Votes