Mar 30, 2022
what a disappointed update!
1680859145025.png

There are so many fatal bugs in the leaked v0.20.0 alpha version.
I recommend playing after the official version is released.
I'm willing to bet 3 months of my income that he's just BSing us just in order to prevent people to play the leaked v0.20.0 and that it is perfectly playable as it is now.

Agent17 [v0.20]
Win:MEGA
Android:MEGA

View attachment 2513072
Thank you very much for leaking it. Is this v. worth playing? I was very disappointed with the latest v. and let's not talk about my trust on HEXTAIL...

Great, but is the stupid sandbox avoidable, too? Personally, I am just so tired of them. They are all so tedious and monotonous and tiring and boring and I can go on and on and on and on and on and ....
Dev says it is more enjoyable to play that way. I wonder why he offers a downgraded version just for patreons.

u have to play christmas event to see her
Oh, no, will I really have to finish the Christmas event? I thought I would be able to just dodge it...

What a disappointing update...
oh well. i'll put this game on ice for now and come back in when it at version 0.5ish. if its not abandoned by that time.
What a wise man.

agree, until that point i was kind of okay with the story and MC but when i got to the prison arc i started to hate this game
I went through the whole prison arc without even reading a single phrase. I'm glad to see that I chose well.

I see no reason why a dev cannot include cheat codes in his (or her) game.
There are several cheat codes... just not for non-paying players.

Last edited:

BlacK.Y

Mar 29, 2023
When will the next version be uploaded?
I'm just using 0.19.4 until the next version. Nothing has changed in v20, only errors, so I can't concentrate.

Reactions: MEDO. XX

gantai5

Dec 12, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/Menu/homemenu.rpy", line 46, in <module>
  File "game/script/Inventory/SubMenuAction.rpy", line 204, in GetActorWorldMap
  File "game/script/DataTable/ActorData.rpy", line 199, in getLocation
  File "game/script/DataTable/ActorData.rpy", line 138, in room
  File "game/script/DataTable/ActorData.rpy", line 69, in data
KeyError: 'study'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

eightpizzas

Apr 30, 2018
ver 0.20.0 save data
ver 0.19.4 save data
can you re-upload this to a site that isn't run by baidu? it's dubox rebranded and requires a desktop client, the site is just too shady
theres file share sites like anonfile, gofile, pixeldrain etc. you can use
can also attach files right here, its under the text box
please and thank you, kind sir

Amlys

Jul 11, 2020
Hello. I have some troubles and if someone can help me it will be very kind.

ARIA : I just unlock sleeping pills but idon't have any choice for put it on cofee for Aria. And i don't have any quest for Aria since i unlock slepping pills. Moreover, i can(t buy 2 cofees (on walkrought it is write i need 2 cofees and 2 strong sleeping pills).

ERICA : i choose forgive road, and i unlock 2 heart. But they are empty and I don't know how to fill them to continue on his way. I just have the basic 2 dominance "suck my dick" as a choice, not having the hearts to use the other options.

Is this a bug or am I doing things wrong? If so, can someone help me?

I specify that I do not use any usable cheat, and that I had the same problem that it is in v0.19.4 that in v0.20 (where I started again a part).

Last question : Is there a complete guide to the game ?

moxaa

Apr 9, 2023
Hello. I have some troubles and if someone can help me it will be very kind.

ARIA : I just unlock sleeping pills but idon't have any choice for put it on cofee for Aria. And i don't have any quest for Aria since i unlock slepping pills. Moreover, i can(t buy 2 cofees (on walkrought it is write i need 2 cofees and 2 strong sleeping pills).

ERICA : i choose forgive road, and i unlock 2 heart. But they are empty and I don't know how to fill them to continue on his way. I just have the basic 2 dominance "suck my dick" as a choice, not having the hearts to use the other options.

Is this a bug or am I doing things wrong? If so, can someone help me?

I specify that I do not use any usable cheat, and that I had the same problem that it is in v0.19.4 that in v0.20 (where I started again a part).

Last question : Is there a complete guide to the game ?
They just left the options and no animations so basically all the 3P 4P corruption stuff and different choice path are completely bullshit, these two characters storyline just end there all of sudden. To be fair, I thought Erica is one of the MC at least, but her storyline is shorter than the chicks in sexbar. Anyway, you still get to use sleep pill to some girls even though it’s not Aria who supposed to.

Last edited:

etes

Jan 2, 2019
You don't really need a guide. Just follow the quest log like this below...and when your active quest log is empty and no phone mission, usually it mean you caught up.
1681033526935.png 1681033798625.png

And the game is in progress so obviously not all path is available or added yet.
1681033487977.png

piraunopop

Aug 16, 2022
can you re-upload this to a site that isn't run by baidu? it's dubox rebranded and requires a desktop client, the site is just too shady
theres file share sites like anonfile, gofile, pixeldrain etc. you can use
can also attach files right here, its under the text box
please and thank you, kind sir
sure, actually i dont have anonfile, gofile and pixeldrain but maybe i can make one later. but this my guest account, here the save data ver 20

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes